We're taking a look at all of the Cooking Recipes in the survival game Raft! These recipes allows you to throw together multiple ingredients to create dishes that will satiate your hunger for longer periods of time. While grilling is much simpler, cooking up some larger dishes will allow you to venture further without needing to constantly stuff your face with food!
These recipes require you to create the Cooking Pot, which requires 6x Planks, 6x Plastic, 2x Metal Ingot, 4x Vine Goo, and 1x Bolt. Once you've got that created, you can add Planks to fuel it and add ingredients to the pot. Create a Clay Bowl to collect your newly created dish from the pot and eat it! If you've thrown in a bunch of random ingredients into the pot that don't have a recipe then you will be given Leftovers.
Raft Recipes List
Recipes can be found randomly in the game on islands and empty rafts. You can place them on the board behind the Cooking Pot to easily be reminded on how to make them! Some recipes have a varied requirement from certain ingredients. In these cases, you can have all of one particular ingredient or mix the ingredients to the total amount. For the Vegetable Soup, you can have 4x Raw Potatoes or you can mix it up with any number of Raw Beets!
Here's a list of all of the Cooking Pot Recipes in Raft:
- Vegetable Soup: 1-4x Raw Potato and/or Raw Beet
- Simple Fish Stew: 1-2x Raw Potato and/or Raw Beet, 1-2x Raw Herring and/or Raw Pomfret
- Fish Stew: 1-2x Raw Herring and/or Raw Pomfret, 1x Egg, 1x Bucket of Milk
- Fruit Compot: 1x Pineapple, 1x Mango, 1x Watermelon, 1x Red Berries
- Coconut Chicken: 2x Raw Drumstick, 1x Coconut, 1x Cave Mushroom
- Drumstick With Jam: 2x Raw Drumstick, 2x Red Berries
- Mushroom Omelette: 1x Raw Potato, 2x Egg, 1x Cave Mushroom
- Salmon Salad: 1-2x Pineapple or Mango, 1x Raw Salmon, 1x Silver Algae
- Catfish Deluxe: 1x Raw Catfish, 1x Cave Mushroom, 1-2x Raw Potato and/or Raw Beet
- Head Broth: 1x Raw Potato or Raw Beet, 2x Poison-Puffer Head, 1x Bucket of Milk
- Poison-Puffer fish can be found at certain Large Islands. You can slay them with a Spear or a Bow.
- Shark Dinner: 2x Raw Shark Meat, 1x Cave Mushroom, 1x Silver Algae
- Silver Algae is found around Large Islands and can be harvested with a Hook.