Our Remnant: From the Ashes - How-to Reset All Trait Points Guide features a look at how you can change up your trait points if you've made some decisions with your build that you might regret. You need a specific item to do this, but getting that item is pretty difficult. Make sure you are spending your points wisely!
How-to Reset All of Your Trait Points
You require an item to reset your points, but you can only receive that item after slaying the final boss in the game! This will obviously take you a bit of time to complete, but once you do, you'll obtain the item you need which is the following:
Orb of Undoing
Resets all spent trait points.
"You wanna redefine yourself, kid? Go ahead 'Round here, no one lives long enough to remember who you used to be anyway."
Now, you can only use this item once and it will be destroyed. However, it resets all of your points, so you can rebuild your character how you wish. You aren't totally locked into your traits afterwards, you can actually purchase the Orb of Undoing once the final boss has been completed from a vendor. Once you've remade your game, you can head to the vendor Reggie who will have Orbs of Undoing for sale for 2,500 scrap.
That's pretty much everything, good luck out there in the game!
More Great Remnant: From the Ashes Content
- Remnant: From the Ashes Traits List Guide – How-to Unlock & Where-to Find!
- Remnant: From the Ashes: Bell Puzzle Solutions Guide – Red Doe, Pan Flautist, Ravager
- Remnant: From the Ashes Weapons – How-to Find Hidden/Secret Guns & Melee Weapons!
- Remnant: From the Ashes Armor Sets – How-to Find Hidden/Secret Sets!
- Remnant: From the Ashes – How-to Find the Osseus Armor Set
There are some slight spoilers in the video, so don't watch it if you want to save yourself from learning anything that will spoil the game for you.