Updated January 3, 2024
We looked for new codes!
It's time to settle this once and all and see who is the strongest fighter across the Aniverse! Pick between five of your favorite and most recognizable anime heroes at the start of this game to take on the rest of the anime universe and battle it out to see which hero has the ultimate strength, skill, and transformations to claim the title of the most overpowered hero of our time.
The codes for Aniverse will give you Shards to help you level up your character to take on enemies in the early start of this game with ease. Shards will also give you access to powers you can attach to your characters, like projectiles and attacks so you can fight at a distance.
The best of the best from the anime universe can be found on Roblox, and claiming the codes for these experiences will help you in the early stages of the game to get to your next transformation faster. Try the codes for Anime Dimensions Codes, Anime World Tower Defense Codes, Anime Brawl Simulator Codes, Anime Adventures Codes, and Anime Fighters Simulator Codes.
All Aniverse Codes List
Aniverse Codes (Working)
- 1MVisits—Redeem for 250 Shards and 100 Coins (New)
- 6kLikes—Redeem for 150 Coins and 300 Shards (New)
- SorryShutdown—Redeem for 200 Coins
- Changes—Redeem for 200 Coins and 300 Shards
- 5kLikes—Redeem for 150 Coins and 300 Shards
- AniLIVE—Redeem for 200 Coins and 300 Shards
- Update2—Redeem for 250 Coins and 300 Shards
- Delay1—Redeem for 200 Coins
- Delay2—Redeem for 150 Coins and 200 Shards
- 10KLikes—Redeem for 150 Coins and 300 Shards
- Bugfix—Redeem for 100 Coins and 200 Shards
- Aniverse—Redeem for 200 Shards and 2 Trial Luck Boosts
- 1.5MilVisits—Redeem for 250 Shards and 100 Coins
- 5KLikes—Redeem for 400 Shards
- 1KLikes—Redeem for 200 Shards
- 2.5KLikes—Redeem for 100 Shards
Aniverse Codes (Expired)
These codes no longer work in Aniverse.
- CodeTime—Redeem for 150 Shards
Aniverse Frequently asked questions
Here’s everything you need to know regarding Aniverse codes.
How to Redeem Aniverse Codes
If you want to redeem codes in Aniverse, follow our guide below.
- Launch Aniverse.
- Click the Settings Button on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Enter all the codes in the Insert Code text box.
- Click Submit to receive your rewards.
- You should receive confirmation that your code worked.
How can you get more Aniverse codes?
To get the latest Aniverse codes, follow the developer Aniverse. on Twitter @PlayAniverse or join their Aniverse Discord Server. Here at Pro Game Guides, we have all the codes for freebies and rewards, so save this page for all the latest codes as they drop!
Why aren't my Aniverse codes working?
There may be several reasons why your Aniverse codes may not be working. As you type, these codes may be misspelled or missing certain punctuation in the code. Make sure your codes are correct by copying and pasting them from our list. These codes could be expired. Codes in Roblox games are time-sensitive. Claim them as soon as possible to avoid missing any free rewards.
What are the controls in Aniverse?
To be the best fighter in Aniverse, you must have a great understanding of the controls. Learn the controls and familiarise yourself with them to beat your enemies faster.
- "1-5" keys—Skills/Powers
- M1 / Left Click—Combat/Attack
- M2 / Right Click—Air Combo
- "E" key / Click Character—Switch Characters
- "Q" key—Dash/Dodge
- Double Tap "W" key—Run
What is an Aniverse game?
Aniverse game is a fighting game where you can recruit the best fighters and strongest heroes in the anime universe to fight alongside you against familiar enemies. Fight in memorable locations from your favorite anime and unlock powers to take on enemies and challenges. If you want to climb to the leaderboards, there are boss battles to take on!