As the FPS genre continues to take off across the Roblox platform with fast-paced and competitive experiences like Arsenal, Big Paintball, and Phantom Forces, the use of game-changing exploits takes off as well. One of the most popular FPS exploits, even outside of Roblox, is the use of an aimbot, or a computerized software that allows the user to take down enemies without ever having to manually aim their weapon—but is this allowed? In the brief guide below we'll be listing some of the most popular FPS aimbot scripts for Roblox that you can use at your own risk.
What is a script and script executor?
Scripts are extra lines of codes that people create to add additional advantages for those who use them, such as the ability to see through walls, auto click, have endless ammo, or, in this case, auto aim. These scripts can be found online rather easily by simply googling Roblox scripts for, followed by whatever advantage you want to acquire. In order to use these scripts, you'll also need a script executor—a computer program that allows users to input custom scripts into any game that they're attempting to exploit.
Are scripts allowed?
Adding additional scripts to any game is oftentimes a ban-able offense, which is especially the case for Roblox. If you are caught exploiting in any form, Roblox will either temporarily, or fully, ban your account from all activities. The full extent to Roblox's exploit rules can be found on their ToS page.
NOTE: Pro Game Guides does not endorse the use of scripts of any kind.
Best FPS aimbot scripts
- Likely the most popular aimbot used in Roblox, and one of the most popular script hubs overall, Impulse IY offers more than 200 unique commands that are usable across various games, including the ones mentioned above. Beyond the standard aimbot command, this script includes an infinite jump, auto click, music control, player manipulations, and much more. This massive script is also completely free to download and can be accessed from the developer's official website.
- Though Owl Hub is no longer updated as it's been discontinued by its developers, the original script is still widely viewed as one of the best and, surprising to some, still works efficiently. Owl Hub is compatible with nearly 50 Roblox experiences, making it extremely versatile with hours of content. A possible downside to Owl Hub however, is that it works best with paid script executors due to some of its more intensive exploits.
FPS GUI AIMBOT
- The FPS GUI AIMBOT (FGA) from developer DARKSLIM is a bit of dark horse on this list, however its simplicity and continued show of dedication to its users makes it a hidden gem amongst its competitors. Though DARKSLIM is primarily known for developing the popular aimbot script Arsenal Aimbot Gui v0 (AAGv), FGA sits above it in our opinion because of its many uses. While AAGv dominates the scripting world for Arsenal, FGA is compatible with multiple experiences, Arsenal included.
- Similar to the Owl Hub script mentioned above, Dark Hub acts not only as an aimbot, but also, as the name suggests, as an entire hub for Roblox related exploits. From wall hacks, to auto aim, to unlimited ammo, Dark Hub is the perfect script for those looking to cause chaos. Whether you prefer to hack discreetly or out in the open, Dark Hub aims to have something for everyone.
Lucid Universal Aimbot Script
- Unlike many other scripts, Lucid Universal Aimbot Script (LUAS) is free and works with a majority of script executors, both paid and free. This script is a bit more limited than the others on this list in terms of what commands it offers, but as an aimbot specifically, it holds its ground. The only downside to LUAS is that a Vermillion account is needed in order to access the script, which can be seen as sketchy to some.
This concludes our list for the five best FPS aimbot scripts that can used to exploit on Roblox. However, we at Pro Game Guides do want to reiterate that cheating on Roblox is prohibited, and that partaking in any form of script altering or implementing is done at your own risk.
Looking for more Roblox content? Check back with the Roblox section of Pro Game Guides often for new updates including guides, news articles, and code lists!