In Roblox Gas Station Simulator, players take on the role of a gas station employee and work with their teammates to keep the station running smoothly. The various roles include the Managers, Clerks, Refuelers, and Janitors. Each role entails different tasks, and players will need to shuffle around from task to task in order to make as much money as possible.
Here is where the player Upgrades come into play. Inside the Gas Station, beside the storage room, are three podiums on which players can spend their hard-earned money for some much-needed upgrades. These upgrades can be incredibly beneficial and will give you a massive boost in terms of earning, or the speed at which you complete tasks. The following are the five best upgrades you should prioritize in Roblox Gas Station Simulator.
Best Character Upgrades in Roblox Gas Station Simulator
Earning money in Roblox Gas Station Simulator is a slow process. Therefore, you must complete as many tasks as you can in order to maximize your earnings. To complete tasks fast, you need to upgrade some character stats. Here are the five best upgrades that you should spend your money on.
- Daily Wage - Upgrading Daily Wage will increase your daily wage amount by $1 with each upgrade. Although this upgrade costs quite a bit of money and is a slow process, it is guaranteed income. At level six, you will get a Daily Wage of $10.
- Double Charge - This upgrade can prove to be immensely useful, once you have leveled it up. Double Charge grants the chance to scan an item twice, causing the extra money to go to your wallet. This makes it great at money-making. At level five, you get an 8% chance to scan an item twice.
- Carry Capacity - This is a relatively affordable upgrade and allows you to carry more items when making a re-stocking run. Increasing Carry Capacity is a great way to reduce the number of times you have to run and forth, and will thus allow you to be more productive. You can carry up to 12 items at max level.
- Scanning - Upgrading Scanning makes you scan items faster. The faster you can scan items, the more customers you can serve, and the more money you will make. At max level, you will scan at 2x speed.
- Energy - Any task you do in Gas Station Simulator will consume energy. A great way to reduce the number of times you need to refill your energy is to upgrade your Energy stats. This will increase your max Energy with each upgrade. At level seven, you will get a total of 135 Energy.
How to Upgrade Character Stats in Roblox Gas Station Simulator
In order to upgrade your stats in Roblox Gas Station Simulator, just head over to the Upgrade podiums situated at the back of the store, right outside the Storage Room. Here, you can Upgrade your character stats like minimum wage and movement speed. In order to upgrade your stats, you will require a decent amount of money. You can also customize your character with various outfits like Shirts, Pants, and Accessories.
Looking for a Roblox simulator with an out-of-this-world experience? Check out our best Roblox Meteor Simulator Codes, here on Pro Game Guides.