How to find the secret shadow orb in Roblox Ninja Legends 2?

Secret paths are more fun!

Originally, finding the secret shadow orb in Ninja Legends 2 seemed nearly impossible, but after time has passed, numerous players have found much simpler ways to obtain and hatch the orb. In this quick guide, we'll be showing you the easiest way to find the secret island, bypass all of the turrets guarding the orb, and try your hand at obtaining the extremely rare Secret Chaos Sorcerer!

Related: Roblox Ninja Legends All Islands in Order

Locating the Island

  • From the hub, look for the portal that takes you to Planet Elemental and enter it.
  • Once you've traveled to the new planet, search up in the sky for a trail of glowing orange rings and heads towards them.
  • Jumping through these rings will take you to the Forgotten Sanctuary training area.
    • You'll need to have a good amount of double jumps unlocked to make it to this area, we'd recommend at least seven or eight to be safe.
  • Just behind the main island of the Forgotten Sanctuary, near the waterfall, you'll notice a smaller island floating below it that holds a single rock and tree—drop down onto it.
  • From the smaller island, line yourself up next to the tree so that you're facing out into the open.
    • The larger island should be behind you.
  • Jump down and away from the tree, off of the island.
  • After a few seconds of falling, you should begin to notice a handful of small islands appearing below you.
    • These islands have spinning turrets that will shoot at you the second they detect you, so be sure to keep your distance!
  • You should also see a larger island with a few trees, a purple beacon, and a large glowing machine—land here!
  • The glowing machine at the back of the island is the device that holds the shadow orb.

Related: How to get the free Arctic Ninja Cat Hat in Roblox

Now that you've made it to the orb itself, there is a 99% chance that it will hatch a Dark Revelations Titan and only a 1% chance that it will hatch a Secret Chaos Sorcerer. You can find the stats of each below:

  • Dark Revelations Titan:
    • Mythical
    • x20 Shards
    • x25 Coins
    • x15 Element
  • Secret Chaos Sorcerer
    • Legend
    • x15 Shards
    • x75 Coins
    • x50 Element

The hatch result is completely luck-based, so don't feel bad if you didn't get it! If you're looking for a visual walkthrough on how to complete these steps above, we'd recommend watching the video from YouTuber Its Matty, here.

For more Ninja Legends 2 content, check out our guides on the best Pets in Roblox Ninja Legends 2 or our code list here!

Get Roblox codes and news as soon as we add it by following our PGG Roblox Twitter account!

About the Author

When Grace isn't writing about video games she's playing them, and probably playing too many at one time. Outside of video games, Grace enjoys dabbling in creative writing and screenplay writing, reading, and talking ears off about anything nerd related. Check her out on Twitter where she's probably tweeting about a Studio Ghibli movie, Marvel, video games, or whatever else anyone will listen to.
Find Grace Doyle On: Twitter

Recently Updated Roblox Posts

Leave a Comment

Comments are on moderation and will be approved in a timely manner. Please read the following rules before commenting:

  • All comments must be on topic and add something of substance to the post
  • No swearing or inappropriate words
  • No asking or begging for anything free
  • Do not attempt to start a poll in the comments
  • Comments in all CAPS will be removed
  • We reserve the right to remove a comment for any reason
  • Do not impersonate a staff member or influencer

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.