Singer-songwriter George Ezra has joined the Roblox Metaverse with his George Ezra’s Gold Rush experience and has brought four free avatar items along with him. Originally rumored in May of 2022, this experience was created by development studio MELON, the same studio that made the Chipotle experience, and was released on July 26, 2022. To learn more about how to earn the free items inside of this experience, continue reading our brief guide below.
How to unlock all free avatar items in George Ezra's Gold Rush
The list below details all of the free items that have ever been available to unlock inside George Ezra's Gold Rush. For a closer look at how to unlock each item, continue reading past this list.
- The Conductor (Currently obtainable)
- Unlocked by entering the merch star
- Band Shirt (Currently obtainable)
- Unlocked by correctly answering eight trivia questions
- Album Shirt (Currently obtainable)
- Unlocked by participating in the flying minigame
- Denim Jacket (Currently obtainable)
- Unlocked by collecting all puzzle pieces
- Guitar I (Currently obtainable)
- Unlocked by finding the guitar in-game
- George's Boots (No longer obtainable)
- Unlocked by feeding the giant fish
The Conductor - George Ezra
The first and easiest item that we'll be obtaining in this guide is The Conductor, a standard emote that resembles the act of pulling a train whistle or horn. To earn this emote, simply spawn into George Ezra's Gold Rush and look for a store called The Gold Rush. Upon entering this store, you will earn The Conductor—it's as simple as that!
Band Shirt - George Ezra
The Band Shirt can only be earned by those who answer eight George Ezra-related trivia questions correctly at the colorful lily quiz. To begin this quiz, head to the back of the map and look for the four lilies pictured below.
As you approach these lilies, a quiz question will appear at the bottom of your screen. To try your hand at answering these questions, step on the lily that you think has the correct response to the question being asked.
For a quick rundown of every quiz question and its answer, check out the list below.
- Q: Where was George Ezra born?
- A: Hertford
- Q: How many rainbow tiger lilies are by the houses?
- A: Three
- Q: Complete the name of George Ezra's first EP "Did You Hear The ?"
- A: Rain
- Q: What color is the door of the Gold Rush?
- A: Red
- Q: Where in the village is the sparkling rock?
- A: By the bench
- Q: Which is one of George Ezra's hobbies?
- A: Walking
- Q: Which major city has George Ezra named a song after?
- A: Budapest
- Q: What color is the trunk of the tree by the plane?
- A: Blue
- Q: What instrument is George Ezra best known for playing?
- A: Guitar
- Q: How many toy planes are in the photo booth building?
- A: Two
Once you've answered at least eight questions correctly, you will earn the Band Shirt.
Album Shirt - George Ezra
In order to obtain the Album Shirt, players must participate in, and complete, a full round of the George Ezra flying minigame. To join this minigame, locate the plane that's next to the trivia quiz and press E when standing next to it. Doing so will teleport your Robloxian into a flying plane.
To complete this minigame, players will need to successfully fly through all seven of the floating green rings and then cross the finish line. Upon doing so, the minigame will end, and you will earn the Album Shirt and badge!
Denim Jacket - George Ezra
The Denim Jacket can be earned by collecting all 25 puzzle pieces that are scattered around the Gold Rush map. For a quick look at every piece's location, continue reading below.
- The first puzzle piece can be found directly in front of spawn
- After collecting the first piece, head right and stop at the first corner that you see
- Next, climb to the roof of the building to your left
- From the roof of this house, you should see another piece on the neighboring house's balcony
- Once you've collected all of the pieces mentioned above, jump down to the ground and look for the hidden alleyway that's across the stone path
- After collecting the piece in the alleyway, return to the main path and continue walking forward to find the next piece
- Return to the main path and continue following it until you reach the sparkling rock and wooden bench at its end
- From here, turn so that you're facing the path of floating wooden planks
- Hop across these planks until you see the piece on your left that's pictured below
- Jump down to collect this piece and then return to the path to continue toward the next two pieces
- These two pieces can be found on the large cathedral building
- After collecting both of them, turn to the right and you should see another puzzle piece on a nearby roof.
- As you hop down to collect this piece, you should notice another piece in the distance
- Cross the wooden planks in front of you to collect this piece
- From this roof, locate the orange building across the path and head toward it
- In the entryway of this building is another puzzle piece
- Leave this building and head left to find the next puzzle piece
- Now, you'll need to go for a swim by jumping into the body of water that's directly in front of you
- Once inside the water, swim out until you reach the point pictured below
- From this point, swim downward and collect the piece that's hidden inside of the fish's mouth
- Next, swim to the surface and climb the sinking boat
- From the boat, look for the cannon that's across the water
- Approach this cannon and press E to launch yourself toward the next puzzle piece
- The next three puzzle pieces can be found to the right of the cannon, near the plane minigame
- Two more pieces can be collected by flying through the golden rings inside of the plane minigame
- After collecting these pieces, leave the plane minigame by pressing the two arrows in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen and head toward the center of the lily quiz area
- To collect the next piece, return to The Gold Rush shop and walk to the back of it
- Now, leave the shop and walk forward toward the houses until you see the final puzzle piece pictured below!
After collecting this final piece, you will earn the Denim Jacket and corresponding badge! You can also check out your completed puzzle near the plane minigame.
Guitar I - George Ezra
When it was first introduced, the Guitar I item could only be obtained by those who visit the George Ezra concert event and collect all of the pieces of his guitar. Now, however, this item can be obtained by anyone in a super easy way! To claim the Guitar I, simply walk to the door that's near the airplane minigame, walk up to it, and press E to collect it—that's all there is to it!
That's it for our guide on how to earn every free item in George Ezra's Gold Rush! If more items are added to this experience, we will update this guide accordingly.
Looking for more Roblox content, including free items? Check out our recent guides on How to get all free items in Roblox Tommy Play or How to get all free items in Roblox Fashion Klossette Designer Showcase here on Pro Game Guides!