The Championships, Wimbledon, has joined the Roblox Metaverse with their tennis-themed collab, WimbleWorld. Experience the excitement of virtually attending and participating in the oldest and most prestigious tennis tournament in the world with the help of Roblox. Before exploring Wimbledon, however, be sure to read the brief guide below so that you can be ready to claim all of its free avatar items!
Earning all free items in WimbleWorld
The bullet points below briefly list every free item that was ever available inside of WimbleWorld. For a more detailed look at these items, continue reading past this list.
- Wimbledon Cap (No longer obtainable)
- Unlocked after completing the tennis ball scavenger hunt
- 1880s Racket (No longer obtainable)
- Unlocked after reaching level four
- Sir Andy Murray's Cap (No longer obtainable)
- Purchased from the in-game store for 300 Wimbledon Tokens
- Strawberries & Cream Hat (No longer obtainable)
- Purchased from the in-game store for 100 Wimbledon Tokens
- Strawberries & Cream Tennis Bag (No longer obtainable)
- Purchased from the in-game store for 200 Wimbledon Tokens
- Challenge Cup Trophy (No longer obtainable)
- Unlocked after reaching level 15
- WimbleWorld Tennis Ball Backpack (No longer obtainable)
- Unlocked after preparing three tennis courts
- Wimbledon Hawk (Currently obtainable)
- Unlocked after finding all the hidden pigeons
- Tennis Court Hat (Currently obtainable)
- Unlocked after preparing 10 tennis courts and playing 10 tennis matches
In order to earn the Wimbledon Cap, players need to complete the tennis ball scavenger hunt by collecting all seven of the glowing tennis balls that are scattered around the experience's map. If you're having trouble finding any them, check out the hints below.
- In front of the Tradition gate
- Inside of the Wimbledon store
- In the back corner of the tennis courts
- Underneath the jumbotron
- Across from the jumbotron and near the previous tennis ball
- Inside of Wimbledon Stadium
- In front of a garage across from the Wimbledon queue
In order to earn the 1880s Racket, players need to earn enough XP to become level four. The easiest way to earn XP is by participating in tennis matches. To join a tennis match, look for one of the yellow tennis balls pictured below that says Play and step onto it.
Doing so will teleport you to the tennis court of your choice where you can either play against an AI or another user in the server. Once it's time to play, press Spacebar to serve, use the arrow keys or WASD to move, and click the left mouse button to swing your racket.
Once either player earns 40 points, the match will end. Don't worry if you didn't win. However, you still earn a chunk of XP anyway! The more matches that you play and the more that you win, the more XP you will earn. After reaching level four, the pop-up below should appear that congratulates you for unlocking the 1880s Racket!
Sir Andy Murray's Cap
In order to earn Sir Andy Murray's Cap, players will need to participate in the Strongman Simulator x WimbleWorld crossover event. To do this, either join Strongman Simulator from the Roblox launcher, or find the Strongman Simulator portal that's located inside of WimbleWorld.
Once inside of Strongman Simulator, look for the Wimbledon logo pictured below and approach it.
Behind this logo should be a trophy that you can equip to your avatar by pressing E. In order to earn Sir Andy Murray's Cap, you'll need to equip this trophy and cross the finish line in front of you 300 times.
Each time that you cross the finish line with the trophy, you will earn a Wimbledon Token. When you earn 300 of these tokens, you can purchase the Sir Andy Murray's Cap from the in-game store!
Challenge Cup Trophy
The Challenge Cup Trophy can only be earned by those who reach level 15 in WimbleWorld. To do this, you'll need to play many tennis matches against other players or NPCs. Playing against other players is the best way to level up quickly as these matches give more XP than matches played against NPCs. Once you've reached level 15, you will earn the Challenge Cup Trophy.
Strawberries & Cream Hat and Strawberries & Cream Tennis Bag
Both the Strawberries & Cream Hat and Strawberries & Cream Tennis Bag can be unlocked by purchasing them from the Wimbledon Shop with in-game coins. The Strawberries & Cream Tennis Bag costs 200 Coins, while the Strawberries & Creme Hat costs 100 only Coins. If you're short on Coins, they can either be earned by playing tennis matches or purchased with Robux.
WimbleWorld Tennis Ball Backpack
Are you ready to get to work? To unlock the WimbleWorld Tennis Ball Backpack, we need to mow, paint, and prepare at least one tennis court, and then play and complete three different games of tennis. To begin, head into the Lawn of Champions area and approach the mower pictured below; then, use it to trim down a court of your choosing.
Once the court has been mowed, use the painter to mark its outlines by clicking and dragging your mouse around the highlighted areas.
That's all there is to it! Now that you've finished the court, leave the mowing area and approach any open tennis court to play. After playing three different tennis matches, you'll unlock the Tennis Ball Backpack item.
To unlock this item, we need to find 10 hidden pigeons around the map. The locations of these pigeons are listed below.
- Behind a tent in the Queue area
- In the flower display behind Andy Murray
- Inside the Wimbledon Shop
- On a bench in the back left corner of the map
- Behind the Like Goal sign
- On the stairs inside the arena
- In the stands inside the arena
- To the right of the Lawn of Champions entrance gate
- On top of the Lawn of Champions leaderboard
- Behind the Lawn of Champions upgrade booth
Upon collecting the final pigeon, you should automatically unlock the Wimbledon Hawk!
Tennis Court Hat
The Tennis Court Hat is unlocked after preparing 10 tennis courts and playing 10 tennis matches. Both of these tasks are described above, and the item itself shouldn't be too hard to obtain.
That's it for our brief guide on how to unlock all of the free items inside of WimbleWorld! As mentioned in the first graph of this article, I'll update it accordingly as more free items are added.
Looking for more Roblox content, including free items? Check out our recent guides on How to get all free items in Roblox Duolingo Game Hub or How to get all free avatar items in Roblox Samsung Superstar Galaxy!