Make way for more Burberry! REFLEX is now the fifth Roblox emote to join the high-fashion brand's LOLA ATTITUDE collection, standing alongside previous entries GEM, NIMBUS, HYDRO, and BLOOM. Assuming that this emote follows in the footsteps of its predecessors, be sure to claim it as soon as possible—it'll likely disappear by July 16, 2022! For more information on emotes and how to use them, continue reading below.
How to unlock the BURBERRY LOLA ATTITUDE - REFLEX emote
As mentioned above, the BURBERRY LOLA ATTITUDE - REFLEX emote will likely follow a timeline that's similar to those that came before it:
- Can be claimed by all players for 24 hours
- Limited and only obtainable by those who purchase the matching BURBERRY LOLA BAG - REFLEX for 800 Robux
- Completely unobtainable and off sale by July 16, 2022
We can't stress enough that if you want this limited emote, collect it sooner rather than later!
How to equip Roblox emotes
Emotes can be equipped from the Avatar Editor at any time. If you're unfamiliar with the Avatar Editor and how to equip emotes, that's okay! Continue reading below for a quick breakdown of this process.
- On the Roblox website, click the three lines in the top-left corner of your screen and select Avatar from the drop-down menu that appears. This will take you to the Avatar Editor.
- To rearrange and adjust your chosen emotes inside of the Avatar Editor, select the Animations tab and then select Emotes. From the emotes menu, select the Equip Emotes button to open the Emotes Wheel.
- The Emotes Wheel features eight customizable slots that can each hold one emote. To add or remove emotes from your wheel, simply click on the desired slot and whichever emote that you want to replace.
How to use emotes in-game in Roblox
Unfortunately, only certain experiences allow emote compatibility; it's up to the developer to decide if they want to add emotes into their experience. If the experience that you're playing in allows emotes, you can access them at any time by either pressing > to open the Emotes Wheel or typing /e *insert emote name* into the chat box. If the experience that you're in doesn't allow emotes, however, there's no way to access them inside of said experience.
Looking for more Roblox content, including free items? Check out our recent guides on How to get all free items in Roblox Innovation Awards Voting Hub or How to get all free items in Roblox Fashion Klossette Designer Showcase here on Pro Game Guides!