While Find the Markers may seem like just another scavenger-hunt-style experience, it actually offers quite an intricate map, with more than a handful of challenging secrets to find. With its Secret of the Foliage update, Find the Markers has added nine more markers for players to discover, including the one we'll cover in this brief guide, the Sunlight Marker.
Finding the Sunlight Marker in Find the Markers
To begin your sunshine-y journey, you'll need to enter Washable Kingdom by teleporting through the magical clock pictured below. This clock has a hidden secret ladder that will allow you to climb up to the first level, followed by another secret ladder in the front that leads to the actual clock face. As soon as you reach the top of the second ladder, you will automatically be teleported to Washable Kingdom.
Once inside Washable Kingdom, your mission is to find and activate seven orbs. After activating all seven orbs in the correct order, you will unlock the secret door that leads to the Sunlight Marker. Check out the steps below if you're unsure of the necessary order. Or, if you already have the door unlocked, feel free to skip over these next few steps.
Unlocking the secret door
- Look for and approach the back-left pond located near the witch's tower.
- Jump onto the left lilypad and fall onto the hidden platform below the water. Activate the orb on this platform by pressing E.
- Once this orb has been activated, jump off of the platform to return to spawn. Then, walk to the right of the witch's tower and toward the orb pictured below. Activate this orb by pressing E.
- Find the next orb by turning right and heading toward the market area. Once inside the market, look for the yellow vendor marker—you can find the orb directly across from its shop. Press E to activate this orb.
- You can find the fourth orb in the blue area of the map to the left of the market—you'll likely be able to see it from the location of the third orb. Once you've found it, press E to activate it.
- You'll need to enter the castle between the blue and swamp areas to activate the next orb. Once inside the castle, make your way to the back-left tower and climb to the top of it. You'll find the fifth orb you can activate by pressing E.
- To find the sixth orb, jump off this tower and walk toward Dragon Mountain. At the bottom of this mountain is the sixth orb—activate it by pressing E.
- Now that all other orbs have been activated, it's time to find the final orb. To do this, walk up Dragon Mountain by following the stone ramps and enter the cave at the top.
- Inside this cave is a small cliff that drops off to a platform below—hop down onto this platform to find and activate the last orb.
Entering the secret door
Now that you've found and activated all seven orbs, the secret door inside Dragon Marker's nest should be open and available for you to walk through.
Enter this door to be teleported to the cave's secret garden!
To find the Sunlight Marker, walk forward into the main area of the garden and look for the specific arch pictured below. Recall where we collected a bucket of water during the Foliage Marker quest if you find yourself turned around!
Walk through this archway and complete the small obby by clicking on glowing mushrooms to activate platforms and then solving a simple puzzle to open the locked door.
Once you reach the end of the obby, you can open the locked door by clicking on the three groups of mushrooms in the order highlighted below.
Now, walk through the previously locked door and climb the cliffs to your left by following the directions listed below.
Once you've reached this cliff, you should see a ladder to your left that you can jump onto. Grabbing ahold of this ladder can be difficult, but we promise that it's doable, so take your time and don't give up!
Once you reach the ladder, climb up to the top of it. Upon doing so, you should automatically be teleported into a blue room. In this room with you is the Sunlight Marker!
To add this marker to your Markerdex, simply walk up and touch it. Upon doing so, you should receive the pop-up and badge below!
Looking for more Find the Markers content? Check out our recent guides on How to get the Ceramic Marker in Roblox Find the Markers or How to get the Ecosystem Marker in Roblox Find the Markers here on Pro Game Guides!