One of the most vital criteria for winning battles in Anime Warriors is having powerful and leveled-up characters. Like most anime-based RPG games, the best way to level up characters is to repeatedly play and farm character level XP in the higher difficulty game modes. Still, features like Feeding allow you to level up your hero without playing the game.
How to play harder/difficult modes in Anime Warriors
As mentioned earlier, the best way to level up quickly in Anime Warriors is to play the harder game modes in the game. The matches are much longer, and you can grind a lot of XP points for your heroes. You can do this by selecting the Hard or Overkill option in the adventure mode at the start of a match.
How to level up by Feeding characters in Anime Warriors
Apart from playing and grinding the game, the best way to upgrade your characters is to feed them with extra or useless characters. To feed in Anime Warriors, follow the below steps.
- Open your inventory from the main screen. You can find the inventory option at the bottom left of the screen.
- Choose the character you want to evolve or upgrade. It is better to level up characters with higher rarity, like five or six stars.
- Click on the Feed option adjacent to it.
- Now, select the extra or unwanted character you want to feed. You can find the amount of XP gained on the same window.
- Pay the required fee to start feeding. You can find the fee amount in Yen on the bottom screen of the window.
- If you do not have any unnecessary or extra characters in your inventory, spin for 1-star characters through the Yen Banner.