My favorite thing about Ability Wars is unlocking new badges by finishing the missions associated with them. A new badge, Astrum Deus, was added to the game during the latest patch update and can be obtained by completing the Portal Mastery puzzle quest. You can start the mission by finding the wooden key from the Arena area.
All Key Spawn Locations in Roblox Ability Wars
As mentioned, you'll need to acquire a wooden key to start the Portal Mastery quest. The following are some of the most common locations to find the wooden key inside the Arena.
- Location 1: Behind the Dog and Cat NPC
- Location 2: Behind the Egg Statue of the Secret Room
- Location 3: On top of the attic near the Teddy Bear NPC building
- Location 4: Under the Inventor NPC building tree
- Location 5: Behind the Inventor NPC
- Location 6: Behind the Given tree
I found the key behind the Inventor NPC inside the house tree. So, be patient and keep searching all the above locations.
Once you get a key, visit the following location to open a secret door near the water area. Enter the door and go through the first portal.
From there, you'll immediately be transported to a sea-based location. Once again, you have to go through another portal door on the other side of the area.
How to solve the Portal Mastery Puzzle in Roblox Ability Wars
Once you enter the second portal, you'll gain the Portal ability and be teleported into a room. Use the Portal skill and reach the other side of the map within 45 seconds to enter the final portal to finish the Portal Mastery puzzle, unlocking the Astrum Deus badge.
Here is a step-by-step procedure to reach the final portal.
- Place your first portal on the third light bulb on the top and a second portal adjacent to your character avatar. Teleport to the third bulb location by jumping inside the portal door near your foot.
- For the second part, shoot a portal through the small gap and put another portal near the white wall. Use the white wall portal to enter the small gap area.
- Once you are inside the small gap area, you must repeat the process of climbing upwards by finding light bulbs and white slabs until you reach the final portal.