A Hero's Destiny puts players on a small map and tasks them with training as much as possible so that they can fight bad guys in quests. It can take a long time to get to any level where you can take on the game's criminals, but when you're strong enough, you'll spend a lot of time defending yourself from other players. It's PvP enabled, so be ready for a fight.
The following are all currently working A Hero's Destiny codes. The codes give you boosts to make a Hero's Destiny easier. Some of the boosts make you stronger, give you more EXP, or make it easier to make money. There are also free lucky spins, which you can use to change your class and change your fighting style.
For codes for games like A Hero's Destiny, check out Anime Fighting Simulator Codes – Free Chikara Shards & Yen, Roblox Anime Clash, and Dio Dio's Bizarre Sleep Codes. These codes will give you an edge against the competition.
All A Hero's Destiny Codes List
Updated October 3, 2022
No new A Hero's Destiny codes today.
A Hero's Destiny Codes (Working)
Here's a look at all the working A Hero's Destiny codes.
- 2years!—Redeem for 20 Spins and an hour of all Boosts (New)
- cosmic—Redeem for 2 hours of all Boosts (New)
- omelette—Redeem this code 2x EXP Boost, 2x STR Boost, and 2x
- 100m!—Redeeem this code for 2x EXP Boost, 2x STR Boost, and 2x YEN Boost, and Luck Spins
- grind—Redeem this code for 2x EXP Boost, 2x STR Boost, and 2x YEN Boost
- bing—Redeem this code for 20 lucky Spins
- bong—Redeem this code for 2x EXP Boost, 2x STR Boost, and 2x YEN Boost
A Hero's Destiny Codes (Expired)
These A Hero's Destiny codes no longer work.
- rok—Redeem for 1 hour of all Boosts and 10 Lucky Spins
- playdemonblade—Redeem for 30 Minutes of all Boosts and 5 Lucky Spins
- panda—Redeem for 30 minute Boosts and Lucky Spins
- gravity—Redeem for 30 minute Boosts and Lucky Spins
- dhm—Redeem for Boosts
- 140klikes—Redeem for Boosts
- Platinum - Redeem for 1 hour 30 minutes of x2 EXP and 30 minutes of x2 STR
- 2022 - Redeem for 1 hour 45 minutes of x2 EXP, 30 minutes of x2 STR, and 30 minutes of x2 Yen
- BLAST - Redeem for 1 hour of 2x EXP, STR, and Yen
- Spooky - Redeem for 1 hour of 2x XP
- bruh - Redeem for 5 Lucky Spins
- golden - Redeem for 1 hour of 2x XP
- 100klikes! - Redeem for a reward
- 50mvisits! - Redeem for 5 Luck Spins
- 90klikes! - Redeem for 10 Lucky Spins
- coolsale - Redeem for a boost
- 80k! - Redeem for 10 Luck Spins
- 75klikes - Redeem for 15 Luck Spins
- 150kfavorites - Redeem for a Boost
- anniversary - Redeem for x2 XP for 1 hour
- 40m - Redeem for a Boost
- toxin - Redeem code for x2 XP for 30 minutes
- nep - Redeem for 10 Luck Spins
- 60klikes - Redeem for 10 Luck Spins
- 125kfav - Redeem for 15 Luck Spins
- 4th - Redeem for Boosts
- 30mvisits - Redeem code for a reward
- 50klikes - Redeem code for x2 XP for 30 minutes
- 100kfav - Redeem code for x2 strength
- 100kmembers - Redeem code for x2 Yen
- 20mil - Redeem code for a boost
- arcane - Redeem code for 30 mins of x2 experience
- 25k - Redeem code for x2 strength and experience
- 10mil - Redeem code for x2 strength and experience
- freeluck - Redeem code for spins & luck
- bigstr - Redeem code for x2 strength and experience
- bigexp - Redeem code for x2 strength and experience
A Hero's Destiny frequently asked questions
Here’s everything you need to know regarding A Hero's Destiny codes.
How to Redeem A Hero's Destiny Codes
It's easy to redeem codes for free rewards in A Hero's Destiny on Roblox.
- Launch the game on Roblox.
- Press the Codes button on the left side of the screen.
- A new window will appear where you can enter each working code into the text box.
- Press Redeem to receive your free reward.
How can you get more A Hero's Destiny codes?
The best way to get new codes for A Hero's Destiny is to bookmark this page and return frequently. The page is updated every time there are new codes, and we double-check them to ensure they are working.
Why aren't my A Hero's Destiny codes working?
Incorrectly entering a code frequently results in an invalid or expired code. We recommend copying and pasting the codes above into the text box. By doing this, you eliminate the possibility of entering the code incorrectly. If you've done everything correctly and the code is still not working, it is most likely expired. If a code has expired, please let us know in the comments so we can double-check it and update the guide.
How do you get new class in A Hero's Destiny?
There are a limited number of times you can get the best class in the game, and you only have a limited number of chances to get it. We like ninja the best, but it's okay to disagree. There's an NPC who blends in pretty well in front of the statue in the Safe zone. Click on him to open a window allowing you to use a spin to change your class.
What is A Hero's Destiny?
A Hero's Destiny does not have as many features as many other Roblox games do. A few enemy types exist, but they are extremely strong compared to newer players, and it will take at least 10 to 20 minutes of dedicated training to fight them all. Many players would rather kill you as soon as you leave the safe area can be discouraging. Once you've set up your character's look at the nearby stores, you can do quests that essentially "kill this many enemies."