Apeirophobia is taking the Roblox platform by storm, and rightfully so! This experience has it all: plenty of scares, a chilling ambience, an interesting story—what more could you ask for? It also features a handful of puzzles, some easier and some more difficult, including the one that we're going to be explaining in this guide, the level seven dice puzzle. For a full breakdown on how to solve this puzzle, and escape level seven altogether, continue reading below.
How to escape level seven in Apeirophobia
Even though level seven doesn't feature a single entity, it's still typically viewed as one of the hardest levels to solve. In order to make it through this level successfully, and complete the dice code in the process, players will need to follow the steps below.
- Find and note all of the colorful dice that are scattered around the library's main area
- Access the computer in the main area and decipher its code*
- Input your personalized code
- Using the new code that the computer gives you, open the Staff Only door
- Solve the short maze and reach the vent
- Maneuver through the vent until you reach the next room
- Look for and open the book in this room
- Flip the page until you see a long list of numeric codes
- Test each of these codes by entering them into the keypad connected to the next Staff Only door
- When the correct code is entered, the door will open and you will find a new vent to climb through
- Make your way through this vent until you reach the next room
- Drop down into this room and approach the computer
- Type Y into the computer's text box and press Confirm to submit
- The computer should start booting and, when complete, open a small vent that you can use to leave the room along with the main exit
- Leave the room and walk up to the exit wall
*How to decipher the dice code
While it may seem daunting at first, we promise that the dice code isn't as confusing as you think. To begin solving it, find and write down or memorize the total number of dice in the library and how many of each color there are. For example, we found:
- One grey die
- One yellow die
- One green die
- One blue die
- Two purple dice
With this information saved, whether in your head or on paper, approach the computer and read its screen. Detailed on the computer is the key below.
- Red = 1
- Green = 2
- Blue = 3
- Grey = 4
- Yellow = 5
- Purple = 6
- Orange = 7
Below the key is a reminder that codes must be written in ab order, with a being how many dice you found and b being the number that corresponds to the color of the dice, and then ascending order. By following this reminder and key, our one grey die would become 14 in code—1 for how many dice of that color we found and 4 for the number that corresponds to its color. If we continued to decipher our code, all of our numbers would be 14 (one gray die), 15 (one yellow die), 12 (one green die), 13 (one blue die), and 26 (two purple dice). Then, if we put these numbers in ascending order, our final code would be 1213141526.
Upon inputting your dice code into the computer correctly, another four-digit code will appear in the bottom-right corner of the computer that can be used to unlock the Staff Only door. Continue following the steps listed above to leave level eight.
See, it wasn't so bad, right? We knew that you could do it! If you're looking for more help on completing Apeirophobia levels, we'd recommend reading our in-depth and complete Apeirophobia level guide that explains how to escape levels zero through ten.
Looking for more Roblox content? Check out our picks for the Best Roblox Horror Games or our recent guide on How to pass the snake monster in Roblox The Mimic – Book II Chapter 1!