King Legacy has released their second update, much to the delight of the game's fans. This update has been long anticipated and addresses some core issues of the game and adds some great new features.
One of the most raved about new features is the swords and accessories that have been placed in the game. This adds some fun items to play with and new gameplay while you work on obtaining them! Another nice addition is the new island! When will you visit it?
Below we've created a log that details all the changes and additions to King Legacy Update 2:
- Awakenings: Both the Bomb and Quake Awakenings were added to the game. There are also welcome additions to the current Awakenings that are useful for boosting players' abilities.
- Revamping: Many parts of the game were revamped in the second update! Players into technical aspects of gaming will be happy to know that King Legacy's UI has been given some much-needed tweaking. The game also improved barrier, Love, Op, and Shadow. Observation was also revamped.
- Patches: Many aspects of King Legacy were patched. Players who were having issues with Weapon Drops, Boss Spawns, Quests, Buffs, and Skills, will now have some relief.
- Weapons: There have been some recent weapon additions to the game. Thanks to the second update, King Legacy now has seven more swords in the game.
- Accessories: Thirteen new accessories have been added to the game. These accessories can really subtly enhance gameplay.
- Location: There's a new location to visit in King Legacy! Find the brand new island located in the Second Sea and check it out for yourself.
- HD Off: Low Specs and Mobile players rejoice! You can now turn off HD and run a more stable game.
Want to see more Roblox Game Updates? Check out All Roblox Adopt Me Updates | Flying Vehicles & Boat Temporarily Leaving on Pro Game Guides.