In this post, we're taking a look at when Adopt Me updates will be coming to the game. While we won't always know the exact date, we're trying to compile a list of likely things that will be coming soon. So, if you're curious about what is on the horizon in the game, this is the page to learn about it!
While Adopt Me used to update every Friday, they have since decided to be a bit more flexible with their release schedule. That doesn't necessarily mean they've lowered the rate of content they are coming out with, it just means they are able to put more time into certain aspects of the game. This is overall a good thing for the game and the developers behind the game!
Adopt Me Updates
Here's a look at the upcoming updates, as well as some of the past updates that were added to the game.
Fossil Egg Update (October 10th, 2020)
The Fossil Egg in Adopt Me will be released on October 10th, 2020 at 10am PST. This has been officially announced via the Adopt Me Twitter, and includes details on an event that you can take part in to help bring back the egg from the past! The Fossil Isle event starts on October 2nd, 2020 at 10am PST. We have some additional details here. and will have patch notes once they are available.
Pet Wear Update (July 31st, 2020)
A new Pet Wear update is going to be released on July 31st, 2020 at 9AM PT/12pm ET for Adopt Me that will bring 50 new accessories to the Hat Shop rotation, along with new shoes, wings, and earrings. Here's a look at the details, the official notes can be found here.
- Over 50 accessories added to the Hat Shop rotation, including brand new accessory types: shoes, wings, earrings!
- The new accessories will be rolled out over the next two weeks, so make sure to check the Hat Shop every Tuesday and Saturday! With the update launching on a Friday, the next change will be on Tuesday. After two weeks of only new accessories, it’ll go back to a random rotation, with remaining new accessories being added randomly over the upcoming weeks.
- Free pet Pride pins available in the Hat Shop! Be proud all year round with the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans, Pan, Enby and Ace pins You can get as many pins as you want, but there is a 1h cooldown so you don’t clutter your inventories!
- New Pet Wear Gamepass (80 Robux) - Royal Butterfly! Includes Pink Butterfly Wings, Gold Tiara, Pink Hightops, and Gold Circle Glasses for a fresh unique outfit
- EXTRA: From now on, all VIP Adopt Me servers are free! You can now play together with friends/within communities on your own Private free server! All existing subscriptions will be cancelled but continue working.
Kitsune Update (July 10th, 2020)
Kitsune is the new Robux pet that's being added to the game. This update was released on July 10th, 2020 at 9AM PT/12pm ET. With the addition of the Kitsune, there's going to be a 50% sale on all of the animals in the pet shop including the Kitsune. That means you'll be able to purchase it for 300 Robux. This will last for two weeks, so if you plan on purchasing it, make sure to do it before the sale is up. Once the sale has ended, the price will be back to normal and it will cost 600 Robux.
Monkey Fairground Update
The Monkey Fairground update was added on May 28th, 2020. This included the Monkey Fairground tent, with six new Monkey pets that were available via Monkey Boxes. If you collected three of a certain item, you could combine that with a Monkey and transform it into a special version of the monkey! These included the Ninja, Toy, Business, and King Monkeys. You could also obtain items like the Clown Car, Monkey Pogo Stick, and much more.
You can take a look at the entire update right here.
Mega Neons Update
On April 17th, 2020, Adopt Me was updated with the Mega Neon patch! This gave you the ability to combine four fully-aged Neon pets into one Mega Neon pet. This was a pretty large update at the time, because just getting a single Neon pet was a big deal. Now you could combine four of them to create the ultimate in Neon!
Dress Your Pets
April 10th, 2020 brought in the ability to dress up your pets with accessories! This gave you ways to customize your pet to your liking and really let them stand out from the crowd. You can attach hats, backpacks, glasses, headphones, ties, and a whole lot more!
Spring Festival Update
The Spring Festival update, that was released on March 27th 2020, brought in a bunch of spring influenced items to the game. There was also a 2x pet aging and bucks weekend, and some additional seats for your pets were added to the Ice Cream Truck and Witch's Caravan.