You'll encounter many dangerous enemies in Sonic Frontiers, from minions to huge bosses called Guardians. Some of them look unbeatable, but there's always an efficient way to defeat them. You'll meet them more than once, especially Asura Guardians. One of them will test your resolve early in the game, so be prepared. Here's how to beat Asura Guardians in Sonic Frontiers.
How to defeat Asura in Sonic Frontiers
- Start the attack by making a loop around each Asura's leg.
- When the robot raises its leg, attack its weak spot in the center of the foot.
- Pick up a Portal Gear that will drop after you deal enough damage to the robot's leg.
- Repeat the process on the other leg.
- Focus on one of three of Asura's arms.
- You'll notice that after it swings the arm, it will become immobile for a few seconds. This will give you enough time to run on top of the boss.
- When on top, destroy the crystal stationed on top.
- Repeat for the other two arms but be careful as each arm is more challenging to destroy than the previous one.
Related: How to beat Squid in Sonic Frontiers
Now that you know how to beat Asura Guardians in Sonic Frontiers, you can continue your adventures at Starfall Islands. Collect Purple Coins, go on fishing trips, and run around doing light-speed dashes. That is the authentic Sonic lifestyle!
For more information on Sonic, check out All new enemies in Sonic Frontiers on Pro Game Guides.