Star Ocean: The Divine Force is a role-playing game which means some stats determine the strengths and weaknesses of each character in the game. You'll need to understand their meaning to become successful in this sci-fi fantasy game. Check out the list of all stats in Star Ocean: The Divine Force, explained, so you never lose fights or mess up side quests in your adventures.
All Stats explained in Star Ocean Divine Force
Here's everything you need to know regarding stats in Star Ocean: The Divine Force:
- HP - This is a classic health stat. You'll be incapacitated if it reaches zero.
- Atk - Attack stat defines your physical attack power, i.e., how much damage you deal.
- Def - Defense stat calculates how much damage will be absorbed from physical attacks.
- Guts - This stat determines how often you cause or can evade status effects.
- Element resistance - This is a defense stat that reduces magic damage.
- Status effect red - Reduces the likelihood of being affected by each ailment.
Now that you know all stats in Star Ocean: The Divine Force and what they mean, you can learn more about battle tactics and materials used for crafting, but also deepening friendships between your characters (this is an RPG, after all).
For more Star Ocean: The Divine Force guides, check out How to find the quest log in Star Ocean Divine Force and Do allies use Chain Combos in Star Ocean Divine Force? at Pro Game Guides.