Summoners War: Chronicles is a cross-platform gacha-style MMORPG set in the Summoners War tactical fantasy RPG world of the same name. You can play solo or group up with others, completing quests and adventures while capturing and collecting hundreds of monsters. You’ll be summoning characters and monsters gacha-style from the series to help you in battle, but they aren’t all created equal, so you’ll want to get the best start possible. Below you’ll find our Summoners War Chronicles reroll guide for when those initial gacha pulls just don’t cut it.
Related: Summoners War Codes (November 2022)
How to reroll in Summoners War Chronicles
To reroll in Summoners War Chronicles, complete the following simple steps:
- Download and install Summoners War: Chronicles on your preferred platform.
- Start the game as a guest. Do not link or sync your account.
- Create your Summoner and complete the Tutorial after area 1.6 (around 15 minutes).
- Check out who you get in the gacha-style Summon system at the end of the tutorial. You want a four-star monster from one of your initial two pulls from your Mystical Scrolls. On each pull, you have a 90 percent chance to draw a three-star, a nine percent chance of a four-star, and a one-percent chance to get a five-star monster.
- If you don’t get a four or five-star monster, go into Account details and rename your account. When you reroll, you’ll have to make up a new character name if you don't. Then delete your account by going to Settings and clicking the Delete Account button.
- The game will now restart, and you can repeat the process.
Getting a rare monster here is important because it is quite a tight gacha system. You only get a free pity roll after 200 three-star pulls. And four and five-star monsters are significantly better than their three-star compatriots.
Like gacha-style games? We cover all the biggest titles at Pro Game Guides. Check out our Genshin Impact – Nahida Constellations Value Guide, and our Dragon Ball Legends Characters Tier List.