Survivor.io is a single control rogue-like bullet storm game where players aim to conquer numerous levels as they slay endless hordes of enemies. Along the way, you can also unlock weapons and equipment to help you get stronger for the tougher enemies. Some of the toughest enemies are found in the permanent game mode called Ender's Echo, where players are ranked based on their damage and survival time. Here is a helpful guide with tips and tricks for surviving long, and dealing tons of damage in Ender's Echo in Survivor.io.
Tips and Tricks for beginners in Ender's Echo in Survivor.io
The following are the best tips and tricks for dealing maximum damage in Ender's Echo in Survivor.io:
- Learn the enemy's move sets - The boss in Ender's Echo cannot be killed. Therefore, try to maintain a distance so you can dodge the enemy's attacks and charges.
- Prioritize weapons to level up - Make sure to level up weapons and skills like the Kunai, Drones, and Koga Ninja Scroll to help you sustain the first few minutes of the battle with ease.
- Upgrade your equipment - If you cannot survive as long as you wish to in Ender's Echo, consider spending Designs and Gold to upgrade your existing weapons and equipment. More power means more damage, after all.
Best Weapons for Ender's Echo in Survivor.io
The Kunai is undoubtedly the best weapon to use for the Ender's Echo. This weapon has an auto-aim feature that locks onto targets and deals continuous damage. When it is evolved, it turns into the Spirit Shuriken, dealing damage through an endless stream of kunai to locked-on targets. Therefore, if maximizing your DPS is what you want, pick the Kunai for Ender's Echo.
Best Equipments for Ender's Echo in Survivor.io
- Voidwaker Emblem - Gain increased damage temporarily after leveling up, and increase your damage the lower your HP falls.
- Voidwaker Handguards - These gloves have a unique ability known as Blood Suppression which allows it to deal 50% increased damage against Elites and Bosses.
- Eternal Suit - Not only do you get a free revive with the Eternal Suit, you also deal increased damage and have increased movement speed after dying once and reviving.
- Light Runners - Every time you kill an enemy, you gain 20% increased damage for three seconds.
Best Weapon Skills to use for Ender's Echo in Survivor.io
The following are the best Weapons Skill to choose in the Ender's Echo.
- Type-A Drone
- Type-B Drone
- Drill Shot
- Lightning Emitter
- Soccer Ball
Best Passive Skills to use for Ender's Echo in Survivor.io
- High Power Bullet - Increases your attack power
- Koga Ninja Scroll - Increases your XP gain
- Energy Cube - Reduces all weapon cooldowns
- Ammo Thruster - Increases the speed of all projectiles
Completing various stages and earning rankings in the Ender's Echo game mode will grant players with rewards like Tech Parts, unique avatar Frames, Keys, Energy Essence, and Gems. Rewards are based on your ranking at the end of each boss round, and are sent to the players in-game mail.
Looking for a guide to get through the early stages in Survivor.io? Check out How to clear chapters 1-10 in Survivor.io, right here on Pro Game Guides.
Write A Comment
Tips & Tricks for Ender’s Echo in Survivor.io