TFT, or Teamfight Tactics, has become one of the biggest titles for fans of League of Legends. The game is a spin-off of the battle arena title, with players building teams and competing with seven other opponents to be the last person standing. It was originally only available on PC and Mac, but a mobile version was introduced so iOS and Android users could get in on the fun. The best part of this introduction? TFT on mobile allows for crossplay between PC and mobile devices.
Related: How TFT Champion Pool Works
TFT Mobile and PC Crossplay FAQ
Unfortunately, the developers of TFT, Riot, have not made crossplay available between mobile and console players. For some, the idea of crossplay is one that players never thought possible. So, here are the answers to a few frequently asked questions about TFT mobile and PC crossplay:
- What is crossplay?
- Crossplay allows players to play a game online with other people who do not own the same video game hardware that you do.
- Do all games have crossplay?
- No, not all games have crossplay features. In fact, some games only allow you to play with people with the same video game hardware as you do.
- Is the mobile version of TFT the same as the PC version?
- Yes, the mobile version of TFT is the same as the PC and Mac versions. The only real difference is that on mobile, the screen is much smaller, which might make it difficult to tap the on-screen buttons and understand exactly what is happening.
Related: Check out the TFT Team comps with the highest win rates on our sister site, Upcomer.
For more Teamfight Tactics, check out What are the floating golden vessels in TFT? only on Pro Game Guides!