Our Teamfight Tactics Best Sorcerer Team Comp goes over the top build for this class in TFT! If you like your teams to be ready to sling some spells, then going with a full Sorcerer comp is going to be right down your alley!
Sorcerers have been up and down in Teamfight Tactics, but at the moment they are one of the top used synergies along with Void. They combine to deal a lot of damage with Cho'gath and Karthus leading the pack with large AOE potential. Morellonomicon makes for a potent item on both champions.
Best Sorcerer Team Comp
- Kassadin (Void/Sorcerer)
- Kassadin's attacks steal mana from enemies, converting it into a shield.
- Warwick (Wild/Brawler)
- Warwick pounces onto the lowest health enemy, stunning, damaging, and applying on-hit effects while healing himself.
- Ahri (Wild/Sorcerer)
- Ahri fires an orb in a line that returns to her, damaging enemies it passes through.
- Blitzcrank (Robot/Brawler)
- Blitzcrank pulls the furthest enemy to him and knocks them up.
- Lulu (Yordle/Sorcerer)
- Lulu grants an ally bonus Health, knocking up enemies near them.
- Rek'sai (Void/Brawler)
- Rek'sai burrows for a short duration becoming untargetable and healing. When Rek'sai unburrows she deals damage and knocks up the closest enemy.
- Cho'gath (Void Brawler)
- Cho'gath ruptures an area, stunning and damaging enemies inside of it.
- Karthus (Phantom/Sorcerer)
- Karthus deals damage to a number of random enemies after a long channel.
Here's a look at what synergies you'll be able to take advantage of when you complete your entire team.
1: Robots start combat at full mana
Attacks generate stacks of Fury (stacks up to 5 times). Each stack of Fury gives 10% Attack Speed.
2: Wild Allies Only
3: Void units now deal True Damage
Sorcerers gain double mana from attacking and allies have increased spell damage.
3: +45% spell damage.
Brawlers receive bonus maximum health.
4: 700 Bonus Health
Place your Brawlers at the front, Ahri in the middle behind them, and Warwick in one of the far bottom corners to bait out any Blitzcrank or Assassins. Move your Blitzcrank around and try to pick off one of their powerful DPS units if you can do so.
Sorcerer Team Comp Guide
Be on the look out for Recurve Bows for the Rapid Firecannon, and you'll want to find yourself some Needlessly Large Rods to complete Morellonomicon and a Rabadon's Deathcap. If you've got some Tear of the Goddesses, you can use them for a Seraph's Embrace. Morello works extremely well in this build because of Cho'gath and Karthus' large AOE abilities.
Early on you'll want to grab Kassadin, Khazix, and Rek'sai for the early Void buff synergy. You can stack some early items on Khazix as you will sell them later once you start to grab some Sorcerers. Towards the mid-game, you should be able to put Ahri and Blitzcrank on the board to give you the Wild and Brawler buffs. We're looking for Cho'gath for our item stack, and once you find him you can get rid of Khazix. Keep an eye out for Karthus early, if you can nab him on the carousel, it's probably a good idea. Karthus gives us the final unit we need to finish up our Sorcerer synergy.