We're taking an in-depth look at the top builds for Sorcerers in TFT!
Our Teamfight Tactics Best Sorcerer Team Comp goes over the top build for this class in TFT for the 9.17 patch! If you like your teams to be ready to sling some spells, then going with a full Sorcerer comp is going to be right down your alley!
Best Sorcerer Team Comp
Carries ~ Evelynn / Kennen / Brand
- Evelynn ~ Hextech Gunblade / Dragon’s Claw are the core 2 items on Evelynn after which the 3rd slot has some flexibility with Guardian Angel / Warmog’s Armor / Phantom Dancer / Redemption / Red Buff / Morellonomicon can all work as replacement items.
- Kennen ~ Morellonomicon / Guardian Angel are the two Kennen core items. After that he has flexibility in the last slot. You can either go for more damage with Rabadon's Deathcap or survivability with Dragon’s Claw or Warmog’s Armor, you can also go for Redemption which means Kennen will get fully healed when he revives!
- Brand ~ Spear of Shojin / Morellonomicon / Guinsoo’s Rageblade / Rapid Firecannon / Statikk Shiv / Seraph’s Embrace. Brand can benefit from any item that enables him to ultimate more often.
- Demons ~ Elise / Varus / Evelyn / Aatrox / Morgana / Brand / Swain
- Elementalists ~ Anivia / Lissandre / Kennen / Brand
- Sorcerers ~ Ahri / Kassadin / Twisted Fate / Lulu / Morgana / Veigar / Aurelion Sol / Karthus
- Yordle ~ Tristana / Lulu / Kennen / Poppy / Veigar / Gnar
Getting a Spatula and turning someone into a Demon or Sorcerer can be highly beneficial to this comp. If you plan on turning someone into a Demon, Aurelion Sol / Karthus / Anivia / Veigar (if 3*) / Gnar are all good choices. If you turn someone into a Sorcerer make sure it’s not an Elementalist as the bonus does not stack. Gnar or Poppy can be a good choice as they benefit heavily from the extra mana. If you do run an additional Sorcerer you can replace Aurelion Sol with something else (Sejuani / Poppy).
- Corner Stack
- Double line
Keep an eye out for Varus+Elise to start off your demonic horde. Getting Varus to 2* is a solid option that can carry you through the early to mid-game. Varus can also be your item holder till you get Evelynn. Pick up Knights to be your frontline and potentially run Ahri or Lulu if you can 2* them. If you have an early Spatula consider making a high value unit like Lucian or Poppy a Sorcerer or Demon early.
Mid game 5-6
Your comp should start taking shape here. Try to pick up 2* units of the ones you want, and you can use Poppy until you 2* Gnar. If you find an early Brand then this will enable you to run Elementalists. When Kennen gets a Guardian Angel you can frontline him, until then place him behind the Knights.
Late game 7-9
Make sure to get the majority of your comp 2* before pushing L8. It can be worth collecting Karthus and replacing Veigar or Aurelion Sol with him when you have Karthus 2*. You can also run heavy CC units like Sejuani / Leona / Cho’Gath if you find you need more CC vs Damage or have trouble finding Gnar.