Tears of Themis' Main Story Episode 8 takes you onboard the invite-only cruise ship called the Pluto, where the world's most coveted goods make their way to the hands of the elite few. Your target is Lowe Lear, a doctor who Tyson Turner has ordered to produce an "immortality drug." But as a stream of manipulation forces the cruise ship to descend into chaos, it's ultimately the pawns who have to pay the price. In this Episode, Vyn Richter will accompany you for on-field investigations.
All Investigation & Trial answers in Episode 8 - Bloom of Sorrow in Tears of Themis
8-9 – Investigation
In this stage, you must investigate Room 18170, which belongs to the murder victim, Mr. Zallie. Use the Hint button on the left to help you find clues, and don't forget to click on the arrow keys on the left and right of the screen to navigate the room.
There are seven items to Investigate (circled above), but only six items will be added to your Evidence folder:
- Used Wine Glass
- Photograph of a Strange Handprint
- Painting Frame with a Dent
- Photograph of Where Body Was Found
- Group Photo of Three
- Broken Phone
- Photograph of Pill Organizer
Some of these items need to be investigated in more detail—see below.
Group Photo of Three
You need to Investigate both the front and back of the Group Photo of Three. Click on the photo to Investigate the front, then hold and drag the photo to the side to see the back view. Click on the writing on the bottom right to Investigate the back.
Photograph of Pill Organizer
You need to click on the first, second, and third rows of the Pill Organizer to gather clues. Then click on the yellow drawer at the bottom to Investigate the second layer.
Related: Tears of Themis Stellis Reveries guide – Tiered Pass, rewards, & more
8-11 – Analysis
You and Vyn must break down the results of your Investigation to draw preliminary answers and narrow down your list of suspects.
- Inquiry #1: What's wrong with the reason of death assumed by Carl?
- Presumed Cause of Zallie's Death I
- Cause of the Lump
- Inquiry #2: Why isn't Zallie's death necessarily an accident?
- Suspicious Handprint
- Suspicious Confrontation
- Inquiry #3: What could have also caused Zallie's death?
- Confrontation Details
- Time of Lump Formation
8-13 – Inspection
In this stage, you must Inspect the first murder suspect, Rio. Click on the bags under his eyes and the ring on his finger to obtain information. When analyzing the ring, select Special meaning. After this segment, you'll proceed with the usual Questioning procedure—simply click all the options to obtain information.
8-19 – Investigation
In this stage, you must return to Room 18170 to Investigate the items that you missed the first time. Use the Hint button on the left to help you find clues, and don't forget to click on the arrow keys on the left and right of the screen to navigate the room.
There are five items to Investigate (circled above), but only four items will be added to your Evidence folder:
- Unexpected Message
- Photograph of Pill Organizer II
- Account Book and Test Tubes
When investigating the safe under the floorboards, keep in mind that you need to interact with it twice. First for Ogier to unlock it, and second for you to check what's inside.
Photograph of Pill Organizer II
While investigating the Pill Organizer, you must click on the yellow drawer and pills to obtain clues.
Related: How to get & use Friendship Badges in Tears of Themis
8-21 – Analysis
You and Vyn must break down the results of your Investigation to determine Zallie's true cause of death.
- Inquiry #1: What's the real cause of Zallie's death?
- Presumed Cause of Zallie's Death II
- Warfarin's Effects
- Inquiry #2: How did Lowe Lear make Zallie take Warfarin?
- Capsules That Were Swapped
- Drugs Purchased by Lowe Lear
8-31 – Trial
In the Trial, you will defend Laura Lear in a battle against Heirson Health Products. You'll face off against Howard Syter from the Baldr Legal Office. The recommended Power Level to win in a debate against him is 135,434.
Present the following pieces of Evidence to win the case.
- The supplements Tyson Turner had given to Laura Lear were poisonous because...
- Evidence: Recording of Tyson turner Threatening Lowe Lear
- The Opaline River Laboratory is indeed developing the immortality drug because...
- Evidence: Irene Burke's Testimony
- The evidence to prove that the "immortality drug" contains NXX is...
- Evidence: Huey's Medical Examination Report
- The evidence we have that directly proves Heirson Effervescent Packet contains NXX is...
- Evidence: Heirson's Inventory Record
- The evidence that shows Tyson Turner made use of Heirson Effervescent Packet to obtain experimental data is...
- Evidence: Lowe Lear's Testimony
To bond more with the male leads, check out our guide on How to enable Chat voice lines in Tears of Themis here on Pro Game Guides.
Write A Comment
Tears of Themis Episode 8 – Bloom of Sorrow Investigation and Trial walkthrough