In The DioField Chronicles, you lead your army of mercenaries into battle against various threats. While your units do the bulk of the fighting, you do have access to powerful summons through Magilumic Orbs. These are devastating tools which may leave you wondering how to unlock all Magilumic Orbs in The DioField Chronicles.
How to get all Magilumic Orbs and their Summons in The DioField Chronicles
There are five Magilumic Orbs to collect in The DioField Chronicles. These are typically obtained as rewards for completing missions and require TP to use. Here is how to unlock all Magilumic Orbs and their summons in The DioField Chronicles.
- Bahamut – Unlocked at the start
- 1 TP – 1,000 Power
- Deals damage to all units in the targeted area.
- Goldhorne – Unlocked after completing Chapter 1: Coswell Volcano and The Chains that Bind Missions
- 2 TP
- Restores HP and EP of all allied units in the targeted area.
- Fenrir – Unlocked in Chapter 2: Harbinger of Discord Mission
- 1 TP – 800 Power
- Deals damage and inflicts freeze to all units in the targeted area.
- Salamander – Unlocked after completing Chapter 3: Escort the Priests Mission
- 1 TP
- Gives might to all allied units in the targeted area.
- Coeurl – Unlocked after completing Chapter 4: Fond Frontier and Survey for Jade Missions
- 2 TP – 1,200 Power
- Deals damage and inflicts weakness to all units in the targeted area.
- Ouroboros –
- 3 TP
- Deals damage to all units in targeted area and restores hp to allied units.
For more information on The DioField Chronicles, check out How to change languages in The Diofield Chronicles and All Ailments and Status Effects in The DioField Chronicle & what they do on Pro Game Guides.