My Rewards is a special CD Project Red offer where players can get unique rewards for owning certain tiles in the Witcher franchise. However, redeeming My Rewards can be a little challenging for players unfamiliar with Witcher 3.
How to claim MY REWARDS in The Witcher 3
To claim My Rewards, you must own the Witcher 3 Complete edition and play the spinoff card game GWENT. If you own and play both GWENT and the Witcher 3 Complete edition, you receive the following rewards:
- Sword of a Thousand Flowers
- White Widow of the Valley of Flowers
- Armor of a Thousand Flowers
- Boots of a Thousand Flowers
- Gauntlets of a Thousand Flowers
- Trousers of a Thousand Flowers
- Special mini-game Gwent Card Roach
Where to find MY REWARDS in The Witcher 3
If you meet all requirements for claiming My Rewards, you can claim all of your rewards by visiting the Royal Palace Vizima. You can find all My Rewards inside a chest in the location marked in our image below. You can also find a complete set of White Tiger of the West armor inside the My Rewards chest that was included as part of the Witcher Next-Gen Update. The White Tiger of the West armor set includes the following:
- White Tiger of the West Armor
- White Tiger of the West Vambraces
- White Tiger of the West Trousers
- White Tiger of the West Boots
- Nine-Tailed Vixen Steel Sword
- Nine-Tailed Vixen Silver Sword
Inside the same My Rewards chest, you can also find a note from Yennifier that can lead to further rewards, such as the Dol Blathanna Armor set.
For more on The Witcher 3, we at Pro Game Guides have you covered with guides like How to use The Witcher 3 Photo Mode and What does ‘Simulate Witcher 2 save data’ mean in Witcher 3?.