Tiny Tina's Wonderlands developers offer weekly updates to keep the game fresh with limited-time modifiers that impact loot, enemies, and drops each week. While these updates are exciting, keeping track of the current modifier can be a hassle. Make sure you know what to expect when you boot up Tiny Tina's Wonderlands each week with this updated guide.
Gearbox updates Tiny Tina's Wonderlands each Thursday at 12:30pm ET. Each update alters the entire game with a new modifier, though some updates offer more impactful changes than others. Below, we've listed each of the weekly events thus far in Tiny Tina's Wonderlands, along with their dates and impacts on the game world.
Optional Opportunities Mini Event
- Loot enemies have an increased spawn chance in the following optional zones: Tangledrift and Mount Craw.
Fortunate Encounters Mini Event
- Random encounters spawn more loot
Cosmetic Collectors Mini Event
- Cosmetics, especially head, face, and armor customization options, are more likely to drop from Tiny Tina's Wonderlands bosses.
Treasure Ahoy Mini Event
April 28-May 5
- More gold drops from enemies in Sunfang Oasis and Crackmast Cove.
May 5-May 19
- Vending machines and SDU upgrades cost half their original price, and mission rewards have an increased chance of being the Item of the Day.
May 19-June 2
- Increases the chance for armor to drop and chances for a class mod for your current character.
- Note: Fatemakers are likely to find plenty of armor for other classes during this event.
Gearbox also posts patch notes weekly on their official blog that share all changes brought to Tiny Tina's Wonderlands that week, including balance changes and bug fixes.
For more on Tiny Tina's Wonderlands, visit our other articles on Pro Game Guides, like How long is the Coiled Captors DLC in Tiny Tina's Wonderlands?