Tiny Tina's Wonderlands allows players to choose from seven classes, including the newly added Blightcaller. Each class has its strength and weaknesses, and the Blightcaller focuses on poison damage and status effects. Here is the best Blightcaller build in Tiny Tina's Wonderlands.
What is the Best Blightcaller Build in Tiny Tina's Wonderlands?
The Blightcaller skills focus on poison damage and buffing status effects when applied to enemies. The Fatemaker should lean into this by focusing on skills that buff these aspects. They are Virulence, Active Decay, Bog Down, Toxicity, and Spirit Swarm. Plaguestorm and Bog Totem are the two active skills for the Blightcaller; Fatemakers will want Bog Totem.
- Bog Totem: Summon a Bog Totem Companion, which periodically creates Elemental Spirits that seek out nearby enemies dealing ability Damage and exploding on impact.
It's important to note that the Bog Totem will be the elemental type of the Gun you have equipped when you use the active skill.
Gear & Enchantments
The Blightcaller's gear and enchantments should focus on buffing your damage when casting your active skill, as you can use your active skill twice. For your enchantments, you should look for the following effects:
- Enchantment: On Action Skill start, increase damage dealt by X% for Y seconds.
- Enchantment: On Action Skill start, increase Poison damage by X% for Y seconds.
- Enchantment: While Action Skill is active, increase Poison damage by X%.
- Armor: Anything that increases Blightcaller power and ability damage.
Poisoning enemies is the focus of the class; we recommend using a poison weapon as your primary gun. An automatic SMG or assault rifle is the best option. You should aim to have different elemental types on your four weapons for maximum benefit.
The Fatemakers Hero Stats are critical for passive bonuses to your build. For the Blightcaller, you should focus on:
- Wisdom: Increases Status Effect Damage.
- Attunement: Increases Skill cooldown rate.
- Dexterity: Increases Critical chance.
For more Tiny Tina's Wonderlands goodies, check out Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands: Weekly Event Guide on Pro Game Guides.