Resources are vital in Tower of Fantasy, but you need to know where to find them. There are many in this game, but Gold Nucleus is one of the most important. You'll need a lot of it to have some of the best weapons in the game. There are around 20 in each region, but sometimes they're not easy to acquire. That is also true for Gold Nuclei in the Warren region of Aesperia in Tower of Fantasy.
Where to find all Gold Nucleus in Warren in Tower of Fantasy
Reference the Gold Nucleus icons above to find all the Gold Nuclei locations in the Warren region of Aesperia.
How to get Gold Nucleus in Warren in Tower of Fantasy
Unfortunately, picking Gold Nuclei is not simple as finding ingredients for cooking recipes in Tower of Fantasy. You'll need to solve puzzles or have specific abilities to collect them. Some of the challenges include:
- Box puzzle—create a box from available parts.
- Mushroom puzzle—jump on a mushroom in a particular order.
- Ball puzzle—hit the plant with the ball.
- Stone skill—push the ball away using Strange Cube relic.
- Pillar skill—shoot the pillar to get Gold Nucleus.
- Plant puzzle—throw a glowing ball-like creature into the blue plant.
- Lava skill—shoot the lava with an ice element weapon.
How to use Gold Nucleus in Tower of Fantasy
In Tower of Fantasy, you need to know how to use the Red, Black, and Gold Nucleus to acquire the best weapons in the game. Using Gold Nucleus is simple:
- Go to the Menu.
- Select the Special Order option.
- Select Gold Nucleus.
- Hope for the best result and some of the best SSR weapons!
If you need more Gold Nuclei, check out All Gold Nucleus locations in Banges in Tower of Fantasy, All Gold Nucleus locations in Astra in Tower of Fantasy, and All Gold Nucleus locations in Crown in Tower of Fantasy on Pro Game Guides.