Bluestacks is an industry leader in allowing gamers to enjoy their Android apps and games on PC. It couldn't be simpler with an easy-to-use interface and integration with their existing Google account. But does this also true for the post-apocalyptic gacha Tower of Fantasy?
Does Tower of Fantasy run on Bluestacks?
Yes, you can play Tower of Fantasy through Bluestacks on your PC. This will allow you to run the game as if it were played on a mobile device on your PC. Running through Bluestacks, Tower of Fantasy players can do things like enable macros and rerolling to take some of the tedium out of the game.
How to install Tower of Fantasy via Bluestacks
- Download and install the Bluestacks application from their official site.
- Open the Bluestacks application and search for Tower of Fantasy in the top left of the screen.
- Click Install.
- Bluestacks will launch. Sign into your Google Account through the Play Store icon.
- Download and install Tower of Fantasy through the Play Store.
- Launch from the home screen, sign into your account, and enjoy!
For more Tower of Fantasy goodies, check out How to get Tanium in Tower of Fantasy on Pro Game Guides.