Our Dota Underlords Items List features all of the available items in the game! Taking advantage of these items can go a long way in helping you gain victory over your opponents in this new stand-alone version of Auto Chess.
While a lot of the same items have been brought over from Auto Chess, Valve has added some tweaks and a new type of item. The new item style is called Global Items, and these items are designated with the small global icon next to the name. Global items do not need to be equipped to your Heroes, and have an effect that benefits you globally. This can be within the battle or outside of it. An example of one of these is Embarrassment of Riches which reads, "Neutral rounds offer one additional item choice." Some of them will affect your heroes in battle like Age of Chivalry which reads, "Non-Knight units gain +10% damage reduction for each allied Knight unit 1 cell away." As you can see, these items can be pretty powerful and are a pretty big chance to how you will think about games going forward!
Dota Underlords Items List
- Blight Stone: Target gets -3 Armor.
- Boots of Speed: 100% Move Speed.
- Brooch of the Martyr: +50% Mana gained from receiving damage.
- Chainmail: +5 Armor.
- Claymore: +21 Attack Damage.
- Cloak: +15% Magic Resistance.
- Embarrassment of Riches: Neutral rounds offer one additional item choice.
- Gloves of Haste: +20 Attack Speed.
- Souls Sucking Syphon: Allied units 1 cell away from Warlocks heal for 25% of all damage caused by abilities and items.
- Strange Bedfellows: Demon Hunters gain +30% Pure Damage for each unique allied Demon unit.
- Unstable Reactor: Allied Inventors explode on death dealing 20% of their Max Health to all enemies 1 cell away.
- Vitality Booster: +250 Health.
- Aegis of the Immortal: Prevent your next loss of life and destroy Aegis. Win streaks are preserved.
- Age of Chivalry: Non-Knight units gain +10% damage reduction for each allied Knight unit 1 cell away.
- Arcane Boots: When equipped hero has greater than 50% mana, restore 25 mana to all allies 1 cell away.
- Blade Mail: Reflects 30% of damage taken back to the attacker.
- Blink Dagger: At the start of battle, teleport behind enemy lines to the enemy farthest away from equipped hero.
- Brooch of the Aggressor: +100% Mana gained from attacks.
- Completing the Cycle: When a Druid dies, it heals allies 1 cell away over time for 30% of its total health for 6 seconds.
- Coordinated Assault: Troll units give +25 Attack Speed to allies 1 cell away.
- Fall From Grace: Human units count as Heartless when counting alliances.
- Forged in Battle: Brawny units start the round with +50 Max Health for every unit they have killed.
- Indomitable Will: Debuffs last 50% as long on Human units.
- Mask of Madness: Hero is silenced. +10% Lifesteal. +40 Attack Speed.
- Octarine Essence: Reduces the ability cooldown by 50%.
- Silver Lining: Get 1 gold when you lose a fight.
- Summoning Stone: Allied summoned units have +150 Health and +30 Attack Speed.
- Tooth and Claw: Savage units apply a stackable 10 damage/s bleed on attack.
- Unstoppable: Warriors survive for an extra 2 seconds after receiving a killing blow.
- A Higher Class of Criminal: Units in shop offered as if you were 1 level higher.
- Check the Bodies: Scrappy units have a 20% chance of producing 1 gold when they kill an enemy.
- Dragon’s Hoard: Dragon units gain 1% Attack Damage for every gold you own at the beginning of combat.
- Elusive Targets: Elusive units are invisible for the first 3 seconds of a fight.
- Eye of Skadi: +400 Health. Slows enemies on attack.
- Final Flash: Mages reset their cooldown and get full mana when below 30% health.
- Font of Creation: Primordial units spawn Eidolons on death. Eidolons are weak ranged Primordial units that don’t spawn Eidolons.
- Hood of Defiance: +50% Magic Resistance. +10 Health Regen.
- Hunter’s Focus: Hunters deal 10% extra Attack Damage for each other Hunters attacking the same target.
- Mekansm: When equipped hero has less than 50% health, heal allies up to 3 cells away for 250 Health (once per battle).
- Pocket Sand: Assassins blind enemies 1 cell away from where they land for 2 seconds (50% miss chance).
- Retaliate: Units attacking Scaled units take 80 damage/sec for 3 seconds. This timer resets each time the Scaled unit is attacked.
- Sacred Relic: +60 Attack Damage.
- Shaman Pluck: Units attacking a Shaman have a 5% chance of being turned into a chicken.
- Skull Basher: +25 Attack Damage. 25% chance to stun targets for 1.5s.
- Vanguard: +250 Health. 50% chance to block 70 damage when attacked.
- Wicked Intent: Opponent’s healing is reduced by 25% per unique Heartless unit you have.
- Battle Fury: Melee only. Melee attacks cleave 30% damage to nearby units.
- Black King Bar: Equipped hero is Magic Immune.
- Daedalus: +80 Attack Damage. 30% chance to Critical Hit for 235% damage.
- Dagon: Deal 800 damage to a random enemy unit that has 50% or less Health (once per battle).
- Friends and Family Discount: All units are 1 gold cheaper.
- Maelstrom: 25% chance on attack to cast chain lightning for 100 damage to 4 targets.
- Moon Shard: +80 Attack Speed.
- Radiance: Burns enemies up to 2 cells away for 60 damage per second.
- Refresher Orb: Refresh all cooldowns and restore 50 mana after casting an ability.
- Vicious Intent: Each of your surviving units, including summons, deals 1 additional damage to opponents if they lose to you.
- Assault Cuirass: Equipped hero and adjacent allies have +15 Attack Speed and +10 Armor. Adjacent enemies have -15 Attack Speed and -10 Armor.
- Bloodthorn: +70 Attack Damage. When an enemy hero has more than 75% mana, silence them for 5s. Attacks against the silenced hero can’t miss and crit for 140%. (10s cooldown).
- Desperate Measures: Your units +1% Attack Damage per 5 points of damage your Underlord has taken.
- Divine Rapier: +330 Attack Damage. If Divine Rapier is in combat and you lose a round to another player, they get the Divine Rapier.
- Expanded Roster: +1 Unit cap.
- Heart of Tarrasque: +1000 Health. Regenerate 2% of Max Health every 1s.
- Recruiter: The first reroll each round is free.
- Shiva’s Guard: +10 Armor. Emits a freezing wave that deals 250 damage to enemies within 3 cells and slows their movement and attack speed for 4s. (once per battle).