Our Dota Underlords Proto-Battle Pass Guide walks you through all of the leaks and information we currently know about this new addition to the game! Valve has indicated that this first foray into a battle pass for the game is going to be a work in-progress. That means there's likely going to be some changes to it leading into the first official season.
Battle Pass Seasons
It appears that each season will remove certain heroes, items, and alliances to keep things fresh! We don't know a whole lot about this just yet, but it is prominently featured as an upcoming addition to the game on the official Underlords website.
Every season we'll say goodbye to certain Heroes, Items, and Alliances to make room for new additions that will shape the ever-evolving world of Dota Underlords.
There's also a lot more coming in this beta season of the battle pass, here's a quick look at some of the features you should expect (these aren't all live yet):
- Ranked Matchmaking
- "Everyone starts at the bottom, but by playing against other Underlords you'll climb through the ranks and prove that you are the right person to rule White Spire."
- "Create your own private lobbies and matches, then invite spectators to watch eight Underlords duke it out."
- Match Replays
- "Relive and share your favorite moments of the season with our replay viewer."
- Offline Play
- "Offering a sophisticated AI with 4 levels of difficulty, offline play is a great place to hone your skills. Pause and resume games at your leisure."
- Choose Your Underlord
- "Choose an Underlord persona from our ever-expanding roster that fits your play style. With unique gameplay-affecting changes, there's an Underlord for everyone."
Proto-Battle Pass Challenges
Each day you'll get two new challenges you can complete. They can be worth as much as 1,000 XP, so you'll want to make sure to complete these if you want to gain cosmetics and levels towards you pass.
You can re-roll the challenge if it's one that you might find too difficult or tedious to complete.
More Great Underlords Content
- Dota Underlords Heroes Tier List (July 2019) – Best Heroes Ranked!
- Dota Underlords Best Builds: Team Comps & Combos (Mid-Season Update, August 2019)
- Dota Underlords Positioning Guide – How-to Position Your Units!
- Dota Underlords Ranks System Guide
- Dota Underlords Beginner’s Tips Guide – Learn How-to Get Better!
Proto-Battle Pass Rewards
Here's a list of the rewards you'll receive as you level up your battle pass!
Possible Future Rewards
These gameboards were leaked very early in the game's release, and it looks like the Test/Forest board is now the Path to Sunbreeze that's available in the Proto Pass.
The skins that could be upcoming will likely be to do with the addition of Underlord personas. These will be characters you can pick from that will give you "unique gameplay-affecting changes" when you choose one.