Once again, Digital Extreme has outdone themselves with the new update coming out later this month. Update 34: Abyss of Dagath is packed full of new content, which means there's plenty to look forward to. DE recently did a live stream of everything that's coming in the new update, so here's a concise summary for your viewing pleasure.
All Major Content in Warframe Update 34 Abyss of Dagath
According to the livestream, Abyss of Dagath will coincide with Halloween as the holiday's major update for Warframe. As such, the update is heavily Halloween-themed, including the addition of a frightening new Warframe. It is slated to release on October 18.
- New Warframe: Dagath - Dagath's addition increases the total number of frames to 54. Dagath's abilities focus on dealing with high amounts of Viral damage and spreading that damage across the battlefield. Dagath's addition also includes a new quest explaining Dagath's origins and providing a means to obtain her.
- New Melee Weapon: Dorrclave - Dagath's signature melee weapon is a Blade and Whip combination. The Infested won't know what hit them.
- Shield Rework - Shields are getting a much-needed overhaul as they have been far too weak for quite a long time. The rework aims to improve their overall effectiveness by allowing you to maintain them longer in harder content, such as the Steel Path.
- New Voidshell Skins - New skins for Protea, Mirage and Nidus
- Hydroid Rework - Hydroid is one of Warframe's oldest frames, and the game has changed a lot over time, making his kit not so useful. Thankfully, Hydroid is getting much-needed love, with several of his abilities being rebuilt from the ground up to fit the current game state.
Related: How to get Kullervo in Warframe
- Companion Rework - All companions, including Kubrows, MOAs, Kavats, and Sentinels, are being reworked to dramatically improve their survivability. It has been very difficult to keep them alive in difficult content, so this rework aims to improve this, especially for the beast companions.
- Night of Naberus Returns - Warframe's Halloween event makes its return with all new rewards to obtain from the Orokin Family on Deimos.
- More Accessibility Options - DE showed off several new options for accessibility, including the much-requested ability to add highlights to both friends and foes alike. These options exist separately from each other. You'll be able to adjust them freely.
- Grendal Prime - Grendal, a Warframe favorite, finally gets his Prime variant following the Wisp Prime release. More consumption is required.
As you can see, Update 32 is packed full of good stuff, and I can't wait to sink my teeth into it. While I'm not a huge fan of the new frame personally, I'll still be grabbing the frame for my own personal collection. The grind is sure to be annoying, but the end result is what we're all here for.
For more quality guides and up-to-date news on everything Warframe, check out our Warframe Weapon Tier List right here on Pro Game Guides.