In your search for the cure for Hugo's illness, you'll come across the Sanctuary in A Plague Tale: Requiem. You'll need to reach the sacred quarters here, but that's not all. During the exploration, you'll find many old protector's items, each with meaning. If you find them all, you'll get the Old Protector Trophy/Achievement. Here's where to find them in each room of the Sanctuary in Plague Tale: Requiem.
Locations of all Old Protector's items in the Sanctuary - A Plague Tale Requiem
There are several Old Protector items you need to interact with in each room of the Sanctuary in Plague Tale: Requiem. In this instance, it's not about picking up things as much as exploring and gathering information essential for the story. We do not know the exact items needed to trigger getting the Old Protector Trophy/Achievement, so we'll add all items we interacted with. Luckily, A Plague Tale: Requiem has stunning visuals, so you'll easily spot all items.
1. Basilius' room
There are four items you can interact with in Basilius' room.
- Tent - in the center of the room.
- Table with wooden toys - next to the door to the next room.
- Basilius' bed - on the left from the entrance.
- Wooden horse toy - close to the entrance.
2. Aelia's room
There are four items you can interact with in Aelia's room.
- Toys - on the right side of the entrance.
- Aelia's armor - in the center of the room.
- Weapon rack - on the right, next to armor.
- Wax tablets - to the right of the weapon rack, on a chest next to the door.
3. Alchemy laboratory
As soon as you enter this laboratory, lap around the room clockwise, starting from the athanor directly in front of you, to find all five items.
- Furnace (athanor) - straight ahead from the room entrance, in the left corner.
- Chemical flask - on the table, right from the athanor.
- Shelves with flasks - in the corner, straight from the chemical flask, in the corner.
- Large aperture - opposite the flasks, to the right of the door.
- Heating oven - next to the wall, near Hugo.
Once all our found, talk with Hugo, and make your way back to the furnace. To the right is a curtain you can interact with to head upstairs to the library.
5. Alchemist Library
When upstairs in the library, there are two objects you can interact with.
- Floor - the center of the room
- Shelves with scrolls - from the floor, head towards the windows on the left side of the room. To the right is the last interactable.
As soon as you interact with the scroll, you will get the Old Protector Trophy/Achievement for Plague Tale: Requiem.
For more information on A Plague Tale: Requiem, check out What languages does A Plague Tale Requiem support on Pro Game Guides.