There's a gigantic barred gate blocking your progress in Chapter 11 of A Plague Tale: Requiem. Behind those doors is a dangerous underground area to explore, but that's another story. Before any new dangers, Hugo, Amicia, and Sofia have to solve this puzzle together. With their help, you'll be in dangerous tunnels in no time. Here's how to open the barred door in A Plague Tale: Requiem!
How to open the gate in Chapter 11 of A Plague Tale Requiem
To open the gate in Chapter 11 of A Plague Tale: Requiem, you'll need to solve a puzzle with the help of Sofia and Hugo. You will probably have a basic idea of what to do, but to open that door, you'll have to open smaller gates and pull levers in a particular order. Follow this instruction on how to open the barred door:
- Head to the left side of the gate hall into the small corridor.
- Ask Sofia to turn the wheel of a portcullis so that you can get the cartwheel out.
- Pull the cart out and position it in the hall.
- Ask Sofia to pull the lever on the left side of the gate to lift a nearby portcullis.
- Go to the cartwheel and interact with it.
- Use the crossbow to shoot the lever.
- Pull the rope.
- Tell Sofia to release the lever.
- Ask Sofia to pull the lever on the right side of the barred gate.
- Ask Hugo to pull the lever in the right corner.
- Now Sofia can release her lever to help you with the gate wheel.
Now you know how to open the barred door in Chapter 11 of A Plague Tale Requiem! You can now prepare for dangerous, rat-infested, dark tunnels hiding behind this colossal gate. Don't worry, you'll have more mysteries to solve, such as the fire cart puzzle.
For more information on A Plague Tale: Requiem, check out Can you fully upgrade all skills & equipment in one playthrough in A Plague Tale: Requiem on Pro Game Guides.