Just over halfway through the game, Plague Tale: Requiem brings forth some truly massive areas for you to explore. Yet one of these areas holds a secret puzzle that is pretty hard to solve. So what do you do at the windmills on La Cuna in Plague Tale: Requiem?
Windmill puzzle and solution guide for Plague Tale Requiem
To solve the puzzle at the windmill on La Cuna in Plague Tale: Requiem is to have the two windmills on the left turning. And the two windmills on the right are not turning. To do this, you must get into each windmill and interact with the switch inside.
Upon solving the puzzle, a secret door in this Cave will open, giving you access to a hidden accessory, the Bracer. Upon successfully doing this, the party will hear and react to a rumble. This is the door opening in the Smugger's Cave. From the far right:
- Windmill 1 - Enter through the entrance.
- Windmill 2 - Go behind the windmill, use the grappling hook on some barrels/boxes and crawl through.
- Windmill 3 - Has a crawlspace for Hugo to get through to open the door.
- Windmill 4 - Crawl under the cart, and climb the ladder. Look through the window and shoot the door lock with your sling.
Where to find the Smugger's Cave in A Plague Tale Requiem?
The Smugger's Cave is behind the second and third windmills down a hilly slope through some archways. Essentially, go between the two windmills, and instead of looking at the farm, look opposite and move towards the stone archways. At the bottom of the last archway, look for a ladder leading down to the right. Follow the path to see the door open, and you can head further inside.
Follow the linear path until you find two golden chests and a third interactable, the Bracer. The Bracer is a piece of gear that acts as a gear upgrade.
- By wearing this Bracer, Amicia recovers from enemy attacks faster.
For more Plague Tale: Requiem guides, Pro Game Guides has you covered. Check out How to kill soldiers wearing helmets in Plague Tale Requiem or How to kill fully armored soldiers in Plague Tale Requiem