If you want a new and fun way to annoy villagers or your friends in Animal Crossing New Horizon, you should get your hands on some Pitfall Seeds.
How to find Pitfall Seeds In Animal Crossing: New Horizon
To get pitfall seeds in Animal Crossing New Horizon, you will first need to obtain the DIY recipe from the following ways listed below.
- Balloons: You can sometimes obtain the recipe from gift balloons floating in the sky; you will need to get a slingshot before you can get the gift attached to these balloons.
- Bottles: Along with other items, bottles on the beach can sometimes give you the recipe.
- Villagers: Some of the Island residents, like Kid Cat, might at some point give you the recipe.
After you get the pitfall seed DIY recipe, you can craft pitfall seeds with four clumps of wood and six tree branches. If you are not sure how to get either of these resources, you can get both from trees.
How to use Pitfall Seeds In Animal Crossing: New Horizon
Once you get some pitfall seeds, you can then use them to set a trap for either a player or a villager. To set a pitfall trap, follow the steps listed below.
- Step One: Equip your shovel, and then use it to dig a hole.
- Step Two: Go back into your inventory, click the pitfall seed, and then select the option to bury it in the hole.
After this, all you need to do next is sit back and wait for someone to find your trap and fall in it. But be careful, as you can also fall into your trap; if you are worried about this, walk up and disarm the trap with your shovel.