Apex Legends Mobile Season 1 has kicked off to a brilliant start, and players will have to complete all the weekly Battle Pass challenges to earn XP. The Prime Time Battle Pass features 50 levels with unique cosmetics and essential items for both the free and premium versions. Each week, players will get a set of challenges to complete in-game, which will grant a huge XP boost.
There are 12 challenges in the Week 1 Prime Time Battle Pass for Apex Legends Mobile. Players can visit the Battle Pass tab and check on the Missions option to see all the challenges. You will have to complete the following challenges in different game modes. You can track them separately.
- Deal 500 damage with LMGs in any game mode (10,000 XP)
- Win two matches in Arenas (10,000 XP)
- Knock down eight enemies when they've been revealed by Bloodhounds Tactical ability in Battle Royale (10,000 XP)
- Finish in the top 3 in Ranked Match five times (15,000 XP)
- Play 20 matches in any mode (15,000 XP)
- Finish in first place one time as a part of a three-player squad in Battle Royale (15,000 XP)
- Kill a total of two enemies in Battle Royale using Care Package weapons (20,000 XP)
- Play 15 matches as Mirage, Octane, or Pathfinder in Battle Royale (20,000 XP)
- Use the Jump Tower five times in Battle Royale (20,000 XP)
- Land at the Sorting Factory 10 times in Battle Royale (30,000 XP)
- Get a total of two kills in Battle Royale (30,000 XP)
- Equip a total of 70 Epic or better attachments in Battle Royale (30,000 XP)
While most of the challenges are relatively straightforward, some of them can be exceedingly time-consuming. Make it a habit to play every game with the required Legends, land at specific POIs, and keep an eye out for high-tier loot. Following this method will help players cruise through the Week 1 Prime Time Battle Pass challenges.
For more Apex Legends Mobile content, check out All weapon skins on the Apex Legends Mobile Season 1: Prime Time Battle Pass on Pro Game Guides.