Atomic Heart is an FPS game that is set in a utopian WW2-era world where you have to defeat a wide variety of enemies, including robots. There are different mechanics and weapons that you can use to make your way through different quests. Speaking of quests, Atomic Heart has a lot of them. Some of them are easier than the others. The Red Arrow is one of them. If you've played classic snake or Slither.io, this won't be difficult for you.
How to complete the Snake puzzle in Atomic Heart
- Enter Burav's hall and unlock the Two Tier lock
- Enter the chamber full of robots and destroy them all
- Look at the left wall for the Pchela generator and turn it off
- Press the button on the floor below
- The puzzle will appear on the big computer screen above you
- Play the puzzle using the Arrow keys or the d-pad.
- The puzzle is like a snake game with a centipede; you need to eat five diamonds
- The doors reopen with more robots for you to destroy
Related: Atomic Heart Weapon Tier List
Beware that hitting the walls during the snake game will result in you failing the puzzle. You also need to beware of hitting the tail or body as you try to eat the diamonds, just like the classic snake game. The puzzle feels like it starts off too suddenly, so the best bet is to be prepared to use the keys.
For more on Atomic Heart, check out How to open the combination lock in Hands off! in Atomic Heart here on Pro Game Guides.
Write A Comment
How to solve the puzzle key in Red Arrow in Atomic Heart