To complete the Friends to Foe challenge in BitLife, players will need to achieve the following main objective:
- Kill a minimum of 6+ best friends in your lifetime
Completing Friends to Foe is easy once you know how to approach the main objective in the challenge. To do this, follow the steps given below.
Related: How to Commit Murder in Bitlife
- Start a regular life of your choice and try to be popular during your school time.
- Make a minimum of six or more best friends during your time. Make sure to make them your best friends and not simply friends.
- To make them your best friends, converse with them, buy them gifts and go to any recreational activities together.
- Now, use the Murder option from the crime activity tab and kill your best friends one by one. Activity Tab> Crime>Murder.
- You can choose any method of your choice to murder your friends. We recommend you poison your friend as it is easy and most efficient.
- After killing a minimum of six best friends, you'll have successfully completed the challenge.
|Objective||How to Complete it|
|Kill 6+ best friends||Make 6 or more best friends in your lifetime and murder them.|
Remember, murder is a serious offense, and you can face severe jail time for it. So be ready to escape the prison and continue your murdering spree.
For more awesome guides, check out the BitLife Section on Pro Game Guides.