Call of Duty: Warzone DMZ's latest exclusion zone, Koschei Complex, is a large bunker beneath Al Mazrah. Players can enter this facility via any of the four bunker entrances in the northern part of the map. In this guide, I'll explain how to solve all Koschei Complex entrance puzzles.
All Koschei Complex Bunker Entrances in DMZ
Here's a list of all four entrances and which section of Koschei Complex they lead to:
- Al Mazrah City Parking Garage Entrance - leads to Information Extraction
- Rohan Oil Utility Tunnel Entrance - leads to External Ops
- Taraq Village Bridge Entrance - leads to Barracks
- Oasis Entrance - leads to Defense Research Division
Before we move forward with the puzzles, keep in mind that all you need to do is to follow the red arrow markings on the walls. This will lead you to the Chemical Plant, the central section of the Koschei Complex, that leads to the exfil elevator and other sectors of the bunker.
Al Mazrah City and Rohan Oil Entrance Puzzles - Information Extraction and External Ops
I have grouped these two entrances because the puzzle is the same for both. After spawning into Koschei Complex from Rohan Oil or Al Mazrah City, follow the arrows and fight your way through the enemies until you reach the airlock shown in the first image. The bunker door will be locked, and next to the circuit board, you'll get the indicator: Something is missing here.
To solve this puzzle, you need to head back and look for a Car Battery and Jumper Cables. Bring these two items, place them on the board, and then use the red button next to the bunker door to open it. I recommend you grab a Car Battery and Jumper Cables in Al Mazrah before deploying into Koschei Complex.
Related: Archaeologist Mission Guide DMZ
Taraq Village Bridge Entrance Puzzle - Barracks
If you enter Koschei Complex via the Taraq Village Bridge airlock, you will have to swim your way through a submerged area to reach the Chemical Plant. Traversing this path is quite easy if you keep following the arrow indicators, but I have shown the quickest route in these images:
- After spawning in, reach the submerged section of the Barracks and open the door in front.
- Swim to the end of the corridor and enter through the broken wall on your left. Feel free to loot the rooms of the side for any loot that you may need later.
- You'll find another opening in the wall that'll lead you to the other side.
- The only way out from here is to climb up the opening on the ceiling shown in the picture.
- Once on top, kill the three guards and carefully cross the laser traps by going under them. You can even disable them if needed. On the other end of the room, locate the hatch and drop down back into the submerged corridor.
- Previously, the rooms had air pockets near the ceiling. But in this section, you can only breathe in the corridor. Reach the end of the corridor and enter the room on your right.
- Turn left around the shelves as indicated by the arrow on the wall.
- Go through the door in front and you'll reach the surface soon. From here, make your way to the Chemical Plant airlock and open the bunker door by pressing the active red button.
Related: Where to find Factory Admin Room Key in Koschei Complex DMZ
Oasis Entrance Puzzle - Defense Research Division
If you're planning to enter Koschei Complex via the Oasis bunker door, you need to go in prepared. It's not complicated, but it requires more effort than the other routes. I suggest you collect some Radiation Blockers, which you can easily find inside hospitals.
Inside Defense Research Division, three sections with huge bunker doors are there to prevent radiation leaks from the rooms. The door to the next section only unlocks after you've controlled the radiation by closing the bunker doors. As you enter the control room of the first section, you'll see some buttons on the control desks to open and close bunker doors.
Use these buttons to operate the bunker doors and close them until a green light appears on the door to the next section (see third image). In my case, I didn't have to close all four bunker doors for the next room to unlock. Now, move on to section 02 and repeat the same process.
This time around, you'll have to use the Radiation Blockers and kill some bots to proceed. Some control desk buttons in this section don't work. Therefore, you'll have to manually close the bunker door by operating the valve as shown in the above image. After blocking the radiation, the door to section 01 will unlock.
This is the final puzzle and requires even more effort and you'll have to take out multiple bots and a sentry turret. Also, the radiation is strong so don't forget to consume Radiation Blockers. After killing the enemies, try closing the four bunker doors to stop the radiation.
This part is tricky because the control panel buttons don't operate correctly. Hence, you'll have to manually close any stuck bunker doors. Once this is done, the last door will open and you can then access the airlock that leads to the Chemical Plant sector. While all the other entrances to Koschei Complex are pretty straightforward to get through, the Oasis bunker is my least favorite one.
Stay tuned to Pro Game Guides for more Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 content. In the meantime, head to our The 2023 Call of Duty entry is reportedly titled ‘Modern Warfare 3’ article.
Write A Comment
How to solve all Koschei Complex Bunker Entrance Puzzles in DMZ