Cookie Run: Kingdom's Madeleine Cookie is a noble paladin of light that occupies the Front position of the team. Being an Epic Defense Cookie, he performs best as a tank with incredible utility for his debuff resistance. Madeleine is best slotted into Arena speed comps, usually alongside Caramel Arrow or Pomegranate.
Best Toppings build for Madeleine Cookie in CRK
Madeleine Cookie is a tank through-and-through, with the ability to manage the frontlines without being nullified by debuffs. With that said, his survivability is crucial to his role in the team. His best Toppings build would be:
- x5 Solid Almonds - increases Madeleins's DMG Resist, reducing the chances of defeat
For bonus stats, focus on stacking DMG Resist to ensure that he isn't defeated in a usually-squishy speed comp.
Best Treasures for Madeleine Cookie in CRK
Since Madeleine Cookie is most efficient in speed comps, he can benefit from the following Treasures:
- Librarian's Enchanted Robes - must-have for increasing ATK SPD
- Sugar Swan's Shining Feather - optional to revive the first fallen member in the party, useful in the Arena
Related: Best Cream Unicorn Cookie Toppings build in Cookie Run Kingdom
Madeleine Cookie Skill info in Cookie Run: Kingdom
- Calls upon the Celestial Light that allows performing ranged area attacks instead of regular attacks, While under the Celestial Light, Madeleine Cookie receives a buff, making him immune to debuffs.
- Cooldown: 13 seconds
- Ranged attack: 10 seconds
- Immunity duration: 10 seconds
- Single hit DMG: 108 percent (+1.45 percent DMG per level)
Check out our Cookie Run Kingdom Might of the Ancients guide here on Pro Game Guides to score a free Ancient Cookie of your choice.
Write A Comment
Best Madeleine Cookie Toppings build in Cookie Run Kingdom