Radiant Shards are currencies that can be used to unlock slots in the Hall of Ancient Heroes in Cookie Run: Kingdom. Unlocking more slots will allow you to boost more Disciple Cookies at the same time, making it easier for new characters to catch up with your established teams.
The first slot costs 1,000 Radiant Shards to unlock, but the price increases as you unlock more slots. Here are all the ways you can farm Radiant Shards in Cookie Run Kingdom.
Radiant Shards from Dailies
- Tree of Wishes—Rewards can be claimed thrice per day.
- Balloon Expedition—Rewards can be claimed multiple times per day, depending on how many times you run it.
- Fountain of Abundance—Rewards can be claimed multiple times per day, depending on your Kingdom level.
- Exchange in the Seaside Market—Restocks every six hours.
Radiant Shards from One-Time Rewards
- Story Missions—After unlocking the Hall of Ancient Heroes, interact with the Gnome to get the quest "The First Radiant Shard," which will start a quest chain for a ton of Radiant Shards.
- Event rewards—Log into the game regularly and participate in events to get a boost in your Radiant Shard supply.
- Random rewards—CRK sometimes gifts players with random thank you rewards, including Radiant Shards.
Check out our guide on How to use the Hall of Ancient Heroes in Cookie Run Kingdom to learn more about boosting Disciple Cookies.