Touc's Trade Harbor is a hub where you can load up a Trade Ship with cargo to exchange for various rewards, such as Rainbow Pearls and Sea Rarities. It's also home to the Seaside Market, where you can exchange excess materials for those you need, as well as the Rainbow Shell Gallery, where you can exchange Rainbow Pearls for rare items.
To unlock Touc's Trade Harbor, you first need to unlock the Seaside Market. And to unlock the Seaside Market, you need to lend a toucan named Touc a hand.
Unlocking the Seaside Market
Start by getting your Cookie Castle to level six. Then expand your Kingdom until you unlock the shoreline beside the curved grassy area. You'll find a toucan stuck on the ground. Speak to him to initiate the questline that will unlock the Seaside Market (initially called the Trading Port).
- SOS on the Beach—dialogue only.
- Stew for a Weary Merchant—bring x5 Hot Jelly Stew to Touc.
- Building the Trading Port—build the Trading Port using x8 Diggy Shovel, x3 Aurora Pillar, and x3 Aurora Brick. The construction time is eight hours.
- Using the Trading Port—purchase any three items from the Trading Port.
Unlocking Touc's Trade Harbor
After completing the Seaside Market quests above and getting your Cookie Castle to level eight, you'll automatically begin the questline for further expansion. This will eventually trickle into unlocking Touc's Trade Harbor.
- Let's Start Packing!—expand your Kingdom until all the areas surrounding the Trade Harbor have been unlocked. Reference the image above for the tiles that you need to clear.
- A Trader's Prospects—give Touc x20 Biscuit Flour.
- Trade Harbor, You Say?—enter the Seaside Market and click Upgrade. It costs x3 Aurora Pillar, x3 Aurora Brick, x3 Aurora Compass, and 100,000 Coins.
After completing those three quests, you should have a fully-functioning Touc's Trade Harbor!
Check out our guide on How to unlock the Tropical Soda Islands in Cookie Run: Kingdom to enjoy another game mode.