Crossy Road as a lot of secret characters for a mobile game. Some of these characters are much easier to obtain than others, and some of them happen completely by chance. If you'd like to see how to get all the secret characters to date, this guide can help.
How to Unlock Crossy Road Secret Characters
Crossy Road may be a fun mobile game, but getting the secret characters without help can be a pain. Luckily, we've found out how to unlock every secret character that is currently in the game. Here they are, listed in alphabetical order.
- Ace: Collect a total of 50 burgers as Rocky (can be multiple runs).
- Andy Sum: Play as the Mallard and score 85 percent or greater than your current high score.
- Angler fish: Cross a trench using any ocean character, and go back two logs or one lily pad. Then, jump off the log or lily pad.
- Ben Weatherall: Unlock and play as The Dark Lord and score 85 percent or greater than your current high score.
- Best in Show: Play as any dog character and eat all the dog food you can find (can be multiple runs).
- Bones: Play as Paleontologist and collect fossils of each kind (head, neck, body, leg, and tail).
- Blinky: Play as Pac-Chicken, Pinky, Clyde, or Inky and get crushed by Pac-Man.
- Cai Shen: Play as Fortune Chicken, The Three Deities, Fire Monkey, Xi, New Year's Doll, Hot pot, or the Chinese Monster and collect 20 red envelopes (can be multiple rounds).
- Cat Lady: Play any cat except Scaredy Cat and eat nine fish (can be multiple runs).
- Chinese Monster: Catch up to Chinese Monster while playing as New Year's Doll.
- Clown: Play as the Hand and obtain about 15-20 coins (can be multiple runs).
- Clyde: Play as Pac-Man and eat seven or more ghosts in one power pellet session.
- Coconut Water: Play as the Tourist and collect five coconut waters in one run
- Crab: While you play, every time you enter a new area, swipe left and right about 50 times.
- Dragon Rider: Play as Snow King (from Pecking Order challenge) about 10 rounds.
- Drop Bear: Play as any Australian character. At some point you will encounter the Drop Bear sitting on a tree. Go to the tree and the Drop Bear will jump on you.
- Gingerbread Man: Play as the Wolf mascot. After playing and dying a few times, the Gingerbread Man will appear and you must jump on him.
- Gifty: Play as Festive Chicken until you find a snow plain. Run into the Christmas Tree in the center of the plain to cause gifts to fly out.
- Halfling: Play as any New Zealand character. While playing, there is a rare chance that you may encounter a small gold ring spinning just above the ground. Hop onto it to collect this. Do this 10 times.
- Hipster Whale: When you a whale floating in the river instead of on a log, jump on it.
- Iceberg: Dunk all Arctic mascots (including the Seal) into a river.
- Inky: Play as Pac-Man and accumulate a total of 3,000 points over multiple runs.
- Leprechaun: Play as any mascot from the UK & Ireland Update and collect a four leaf clover.
- Marmalade: Play as any character from the Piffle update and collect exactly one of each of the 5 different items (floppy disk, donut, dice, sock and ball) in a single run.
- Matt Hall: Play as Lucky Cat and score 85 percent or greater than your current high score.
- Merlady: Play as any non-ocean character and fully cross a river. Next, you have to jump back two logs and fall from the end of it.
- Michael Boom: Find a rocket truck (random event) and end the run by crashing into it.
- Moon Rock: Play as one of the Space Update mascots and be hit by one of the rocks in the meteor flow. Do this multiple times to obtain the Moon Rock.
- Nessie: Play as a character from the UK & Ireland Update and be close to any river. Watch carefully for Nessie then hop onto her back.
- Piffle Ball: Play as a character from the Piffle update and collect all of the different items you can pick up off the ground.
- Pineapple: Play as a character from the Piffle update and be close to an empty lane. When a truck with a pineapple on top of it appears, collide into it and end your run.
- Pinky: Play as Pac-Chicken and collect a cherry (very rare).
- Pro Gamer: Play as any Korean and achieve a score of around 100 while maintaining an APM (actions per minute) score of around 150-200. To achieve this, keep moving your character left and right while you wait for an opening.
- Purple Bloop: Play as Grablin and beat a character higher than level 35.
- Robot Dog: Play as any Space Update space Mascot and find a yellow duck-like alien.
- Rugby Player: Play as the squirrel and collect four nuts, then find a white rugby ball on top of a tree. Move next to the tree so the ball falls.
- Seal: Play as the Polar Bear and complete all five missions to collect trash in the terrain.
- Space Walker: Play as any Space Update Mascot and jump on the Hipster Whale.
- Phone Box: Play as any character from the UK and Ireland Update until you arrive at a large open Clearing. If you hear a phone ringing, follow it to a red telephone booth. Get close to the booth so it stops ringing.
- The King of All Cosmos: Play as the Prince of All Cosmos and collect items from to make the Katamari Ball bigger. Do this enough across multiple runs.
- The Princess of All Cosmos: Play as the Prince of All Cosmos and collect enough items in one run.
- The Queen of All Cosmos: Play as King of all Cosmos and turn enough things into rainbows (can be multiple runs).
- The Totem: Play as either Ida, a Crow, or the Storyteller. The Totem will randomly appear floating down a river and you must hop onto it.
- Waffles: Play as Piffle and find Waffles (rare event). Walk up to him.
- Yeti: Play as a character from the Christmas Update 2015 characters and get killed by Yeti when he is throwing snowballs.
That's the whole list! Getting the Crab might make you crabby yourself, but keep trying! You'll have bragging rights in no time.
Pro Games Guides has more little known information about other mobile games! Check out these Lords Mobile Codes!