Cyberpunk 2077's 1.5 update added many new features to the core game, along with a wave of bug fixes and next-generation improvements. New quests, enhancements, and various additional content were also with Patch 1.5 for Cyberpunk 2077.
Some of the new things players can expect are several new apartments players can purchase across Night City. Players can also now edit their character's appearance when viewing a mirror in their apartment.
Beyond character customization, players can expect new poses in Photo mode and new weapons and weapon mods. Patch 1.5 added a hefty amount of bug fixes and improvements, if you want to see the full list view the official notes over at the Cyberpunk website. That said, here's a brief highlight list of the most notable parts of the update.
- A new Performance Mode was added
- Consoles now have Raytracing in Cyberpunk 2077
- 4 New Apartments were added
- Cyberware received a bunch of touch-ups, and it is now possible to sell unused Cyberware at a Ripperdoc.
- Combat Ai was overhauled to be smarter
- Tons of fixes were made to everything from vehicles, quests, and UI.
- The overall game
The most notable of the lot has to be the plethora of graphical improvements made to make Cypuber 2077 look next-gen. However, our personal favorite was the improvements made to crowds to no longer appear unrealistic and act in strange ways.
For more on Cyberpunk, PGG has you covered.