Eventually, your bike in Days Gone will take damage, so you will need to repair it. To repair your bike, you will need to look at the engine and have scrap on hand.
If you have scrap, you will be able to repair the bike via the option that will appear by holding down the button that shows up.
However, if you don't have any scrap on hand, you can always find some by scavaging in various abandoned cars you will find in the game. That being said, you can find scrap in the following locations via cars.
- Aspen Butte Ambush Camp
- Bare Bay Ambush Camp
- Horse Lake Nero Checkpoint
- Jefferson Rail Tunnel Ambush Camp
- Cascade Radio Tower Ambush Camp
- Iron Butte Pass Nero Checkpoint
- Bear Creek Hot Springs Ambush Camp
- Volcanic Legacy Scenic Byway Nero Checkpoint
- Spruce Lake Nero Checkpoint
- Marion Forks Tunnel Nero Checkpoint
- Old Pioneer Cemetery Nero Checkpoint
- Black Crater Ambush Camp
- Belknap Caves Ambush Camp
- Horse Creek Ambush Camp
- O'Leary Mountain Safehouse
- Cascades Lakes Railway Ambush Camp
- Wagon Road Ambush Camp
Along with the scrap route, you can always repair your bike at the various mechanics in the camps or large settlement locations, and you can find these mechanics usually near the merchant area.
When you find one, you can have them repair your bike by speaking to them, you can also have these mechanics refuel your bike with an option under the menu when you speak to them. The mechanic can also upgrade your bike with various modifications once you reach a certain trust rank.