Trinkets are a valuable resource in Deathloop. They are capable of altering and buffing Colt either by changing his stats, abilities or modifying his weapons. So you will want to find them when you can.
There are two types in Deathloop. There are character Trinkets that will affect Colt and weapon Trinkets which will affect Colt's weapons. Here are all the Trinkets in Deathloop.
- Bloodthirsty Brawler - Inflicting melee damage recovers health.
- Cat Fall - Reduces fall damage.
- Comeback Kid - Regenerate more health.
- Creeping Death - Make less noise while moving.
- Deep Pockets - Carry more ammunition.
- Double Trouble - Reduces shot spread when dual wielding.
- Extended Signal - Increases hacking distance.
- Fast Hands - Increases reload speed when dual wielding.
- Golden Harvest - Harvest more Reisdium.
- Hard Headed - Reduce damage from headshots.
- Juiced Up - Increases maximum power.
- Last Stand - Inflict more damage when health is low.
- Master Hacker - Increases Hackamajig speed.
- Mechanical Affinity - Buffs friendly turrets and Nullifiers.
- Mine Own - Hack mines to work against enemies or detonate remotely.
- Never Say Die - Increases maximum health.
- Party Time - Reduces damage when near people.
- Pistolero - Increases damage when dual wielding.
- Remote Overload - Hackamajig can detonate hacked devices.
- Renewable - Regenerates power faster.
- Scavenger's Luck - Loot more ammunition.
- Slick Slide - Increases slide distance.
- Slow Fuse - Enemy explosives take longer to detonate.
- Spring Heeled - Double jump in mid-air.
- Sprinter - Increases move speed.
- Steel Lungs - Gas exposure heals you.
- Stone Wall - Receive and inflict minimal damage.
- Swift Shadow - Increases crouch move speed.
- Swift Stitch - Increases health regeneration.
- Turtle Shell - Reduces damage taken.
- Big Box - Magazines carry more bullets.
- Crack Shot - Reduces aim down sights time.
- Hailfire - Increases fire rate.
- Hipster - Reduces hip fire spread.
- Lightning Strike - Increases distance for full weapon damage.
- Mind Leach - Enemies take more damage and lose more power when hit.
- Mobile Marksman - Increases movement speed when aiming down sights.
- Perforator - Bullets tear through enemy ranks.
- Quick Draw - Increases weapon equip and switch speed.
- Shock Absorber - Reduces weapon recoil.
- Speed Loader - Increases reload speed.
- Stopping Power - Damaging an enemy slows their health regeneration startup.
- Straight Shooter - Increases accuracy of aimed shots.
- Sure Shot - Increases weapon accuracy range.
Switching your Trinkets allows you to create various builds for Colt and tackle any situation how you want. Sometimes you will need to equip specific Trinkets to get past an encounter that may not work elsewhere. With so many Trinkets to equip, there are many different playstyles you can use in Deathloop.
For more information on Deathloop, check out What does Focus do in Deathloop? and How to open locked security shutters in Deathloop? on Pro Game Guides.