Our Destiny 2: Shadowkeep Exotics List takes a look at all of the currently leaked and revealed exotics for the upcoming Shadowkeep expansion! We've gathered up all of the exotic armor, weapons, and guns that we could find and have added them below. We'll be updating this list periodically as more items are leaked and revealed.
Unfortunately, we don't have all of the information in terms of perks for each item. We've listed any additional information we know when available, and will be adding more once anymore is revealed.
Destiny 2: Shadowkeep Exotic Weapons
Ancient Gospel (Hand Cannon) - Leaked/Not Confirmed
"These fores have existed forever, but only one of them speaks to us."
--Rekkana, Warlock of the Kentarch 3
Deathbringer (Rocket Launcher)
"Sing them a lullaby of death and nothing more."
We've got a full guide for all the steps you'll need to complete to obtain the Deathbringer right here.
- Dark Deliverance - Fires remotely detonated projectiles that drop Void orbs on enemies.
- Dark Descent - The further a Void orb falls, the more powerful its detonation becomes.
- Stability: 62
- Handling: 69
- Reload Speed: 40
- Velocity: 46
- Blast Radius: 95
- Rounds Per Minute: 15
- Magazine: 1
Divinity (Trace Rifle)
grows grows grows grows garden grows grows grows grows
- Judgment - Sustained damaged with this weapon envelops the target in a field that weakens and disrupts them.
- Penance - Targets under the effects of Judgment long enough are struck with a burst of damage.
- Impact: 6
- Range: 70
- Stability: 78
- Handling: 56
- Reload Speed: 51
- Rounds Per Minute: 1,000
- Magazine: 94
Eriana's Vow (Hand Cannon)
"I'll be the last Light they ever see." -- Eriana-3
You'll be able to earn the Eriana's Vow via the new Battle Pass for the first season of Shadowkeep!
- Looks Can Kill (Intrinsic) - This weapon fires special shield-piercing ammunition. It comes with a scope.
- Death At First Glance (Trait) - Bonus damage when aiming down sights on the opening shot of an attack. This bonus is preserved if the shot deals precision damage or strikes an elemental shield.
- Extended Barrel
- Accurized Rounds
- Polymer Grip
- Impact: 100
- Range: 100
- Stability: 37
- Handling: 31
- Reload Speed: 32
- Rounds Per Minute: 90
- Magazine: 6
Leviathan's Breath (Combat Bow)
"Cast a Shadow over the wilds of this universe. Return with glorious trophies." —Emperor Calus
- Big-Game Hunter - Fires a massive heavy bolt that staggers unshielded enemy combatants. Strong against Unstoppable Champions.
- Leviathan's Sign - When fully drawn, the bolt creates a large concussive blast that knocks enemies back.
- Impact: 60
- Range: 75
- Stability: 10
- Handling: 10
- Reload Speed: 10
- Draw Time: 20
Monte Carlo (Auto Rifle)
There will always be paths to tread and methods to try. Roll with it.
- Monte Carlo Method - Dealing damage with this weapon reduces your melee cooldown and grants a chance to fully charge your melee ability with each kill.
- Markov Chain - This weapon gains increased damage from melee kills and kills with this weapon. Melee kills grant ammo for this weapon.
- Impact: 21
- Range: 51
- Stability: 60
- Handling: 64
- Reload Speed: 81
- Rounds Per Minute: 600
- Magazine: 43
Xenophage (Machine Gun)
This might sting a little.
- Pyrotoxin Rounds - Fires high-powered explosive ammunition.
- Rangefinder - Aiming this weapon increases its effective range and zoom magnification. Increased projectile velocity while aiming Rocket Launchers and Grenade Launchers.
- Impact: 100
- Range: 71
- Stability: 39
- Handling: 37
- Reload Speed: 38
- Rounds Per Minute: 120
- Magazine: 20
Zealot's Reward (Fusion Rifle)- Leaked/Not Confirmed
"Why not use these gifts we've been given" -- Yardarm-4, Titan of the Kentarch 3
Destiny 2: Shadowkeep Exotic Armor
Assassin's Cowl (Hunter)
Now you see me. Now you don't.
Armor Perks - Vanishing Execution
Defeating a Guardian with a melee attack or a combatant with a finisher grants invisibility and restores a portion of health and shields.
Stormdancer's Brace (Warlock)
After all, isn't lightning better outside the bottle?
Armor Perks - Ascending Amplitude
Each enemy you defeat with Stormtrance increases the damage you deal with Stormtrance.
Phoenix Cradle (Titan)
For some, a nest. For the rest, a crucible.
Armor Perks - Beacons of Empowerment
Sun Warrior lasts twice as long. Allies who pass through your Sunspots are granted Sun Warrior.