Elden Ring has many potential weapons, spells, and skills to use. It can be hard to choose an effective and fun build to play. Bleed builds are very common in Elden Ring, however, finding the best setup can be hard. Here is the Best Bleed Exploit Build.
Best Bleed Build in Elden Ring
- Primary Stat: Dexterity, Arcane.
- Secondary Stat: Vigor, Endurance.
- Weapons: Dual-wield Scavenger's Curved Sword (Uchigatanas if you do not have two Scavenger's Curved Sword)
- Shield: No Shield.
- Armor: White Mask, Any that allows you to med roll.
- Talisman: Lord of Blood's Exultation, Rotten Winged Sword Insignia, Millicent's Prothesis, Green Turtle Talisman.
- Skills: Seppuku x2.
- Spells: None.
This bleed build dual-wields Scavenger's Curved Swords. Curved swords have the best chain L1 attacks to quickly apply blood loss buildup. If you do not have two Scavenger's Curved Swords, you can dual wield Uchigatanas as an alternative.
Related: Best Dexterity Builds in Elden Ring
When blood loss is triggered, Lord of Blood's Exultation and White Mask will increase your attack power. Also, Rotten Winged Sword Insignia and Millicent's Prothesis will increase your attack power on consecutive attacks, which will trigger regularly due to the constant stream of attacks from the Scavenger's Curved Swords.
The Seppuku skill also increases your attack power while triggering Blood loss in yourself. This is highly useful to use before a fight starts to increase your initial attack power with Seppuku, but as there is blood loss triggered (on yourself), it will also activate your Lord of Blood's Exultation and White Mask.