On your quest to become the Elden Lord, you will come across a variety of NPCs in Elden Ring. These NPCs can give you quests, sell you items, teach you skills, and much more. However, at some point, you may accidently attack an NPC or kill one that you did not realize would be important later. Luckily, using Celestial Dew can revive dead NPCs and reverse hostilities.
What is Celestial Dew in Elden Ring?
Celestial Dew is a rare item that can be found in different locations around the Lands Between. In order to revive dead NPCs, you will need to find a Celestial Dew. No matter how many dead or hostile NPCs there are, one Celestial Dew will fix all them.
Where to find Celestial Dew in Elden Ring
Celestial Dew locations are spread out through the Lands Between, but there are some that are accessible fairly early in the game. You will still need to be able to find the Church of Vows in Eastern Liurnia of the Lakes to revive the dead NPCs. Here are some locations that Celestial Dew can be found and maps of locations accessible early in the game:
- Found on corpse hanging off a ledge overlooking the Uhl Palace Ruins.
- Found on the ground at Uhl Palace Ruins.
- Found on a corpse in the corner at the very bottom of a ruin in Nokron, Eternal City.
- Found on a corpse by the side of the road in Night's Sacred Ground.
- Found on a corpse sitting under some ruins in Nokstella, Eternal City.
- Found North of the Nokstella, Eternal City Site of Grace, next to some snails.
- Found on a corpse leaning against the inner side of the Raya Lucaria Academy locked gate.
- Found on a corpse on a ledge between the buildings in Night's Sacred Ground, reachable from the Ancestral Woods Site of Grace
- On the upper floor in Erdtree Sanctuary on the corpse by the ladder.
Early in the game, the best places to find Celestial Dew are at the Academy of Raya Lucaria or the Siofra River Well. There are three Celestial Dews that can be found around the Siofra River Well. However, the one towards the east can only be found after unlocking the route to Nokron.
How to Revive Dead NPCs in Elden Ring
Now that you have your Celestial Dew, you must make your way to the Church of Vows, which is located in Eastern Liurnia. The Church of Vows can be seen with an arrow pointing to it on the map. Once you reach the Church of Vows, walk past Miriel to the back of the church. There you will find a small pool and a statue. You will be given a choice to absolve your sins using the Celestial Dew. Absolving your sins will revive every dead NPC, with the exception of isolated and traveling merchants.
For more Elden Ring guides, check out All Dragon Locations in Elden Ring on Pro Game Guides.